• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Hopefully house prices will crash soon. 90% would be a start.
    Only Komrade Korbyn can provide a 90% crashed out economy. Unfortunately you won't even have enough buy food, let alone a house.

Comment

EUSSR soup kitchens will save the day...

Comment

Stocks are about to shoot up but not for the reasons you think. Stock buybacks about to create the largest bull trap you've ever seen.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Stocks are about to shoot up but not for the reasons you think. Stock buybacks about to create the largest bull trap you've ever seen.
          Want to narrow this down to which decade so you've half a chance of calling it right for a change?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The last 10 years have been a bull trap for stock market investors.

And the same for property investors.

It took me a long time and several hundred thousand £ in losses to realise that when you invest, invest for returns, not for speculation. When you speculate, speculate whatever you can afford to lose, because the likelihood is that you will lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Want to narrow this down to which decade so you've half a chance of calling it right for a change?
              What's with the attitude? Were you denied the boob as a baby or something?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

As Mark Baum once said, Boom!

25% drop in 30 days

Comment

As Mark Baum once said, Boom!

25% drop in 30 days

I've no idea what that chart is, too small, what has dropped 25% in 30 days, your balls?

Comment

It is my chart on Amazon I wrote almost a month ago - in the last 25 days investors sold more than $250 billion dollars of stock. More than the entire crypto market. From just one company! Where do you think that money will go when the stock market follows amazon?

Live stock, index, futures, Forex and Bitcoin charts on TradingView
                    Last edited by scooterscot; 29 October 2018, 21:10.

Comment

It is my chart on Amazon I wrote almost a month ago - in the last 25 days investors sold more than $250 billion dollars of stock. More than the entire crypto market. From just one company! Where do you think that money will go when the stock market follows amazon?

Live stock, index, futures, Forex and Bitcoin charts on TradingView
                      The money will probably go and sit in some bank accounts in Switzerland, Lichtenstein or the Cayman Islands, before piling back in when the rout is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X