• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you know the value of something just be comparing prices? It makes no sense. This is akin to gambling. Value is measured through assessment, understanding demand, adoption, the people behind the product or service. Sometimes being a weird fruit is good. Jackfruit for example, it stinks but tastes yummy.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

yikes - big ass head & shoulders definitely confirmed now... 6900 next stop, if support fails to hold, 5800 is next followed by 5400. Trend line is 4100, a long way down folks.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        yikes - big ass head & shoulders definitely confirmed now... 6900 next stop, if support fails to hold, 5800 is next followed by 5400. Trend line is 4100, a long way down folks.

You think anyone is actually listening to your nonsense?

Comment

Comment

"First they ignore you. Then they ignore you. Then they ignore you. ..."

FTSE 100 back up to over 7244. The only thing head and shoulders is good for is dandruff.

Keeping my eyes peeled for a black swan. Then we can talk stock market crash.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              "First they ignore you. Then they ignore you. Then they ignore you. ..."

FTSE 100 back up to over 7244. The only thing head and shoulders is good for is dandruff.

Its Spooter the only thing he uses is shoulders for is to stop his body following his head up his arse.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post

Already it's visible, people just aren't seeing it (or worse ignoring it). Rising interest rates.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Already it's visible, people just aren't seeing it (or worse ignoring it). Rising interest rates.

That's not a black swan, that's a boiling frog.

My savings account rates haven't risen.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Never mind the stock market. Can you let me know when Bitcoin is going to hit $100k, so I can buy a few? There's only a couple of months left before the end of the year. Inquiring minds need to know!
                    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
                      Never mind the stock market. Can you let me know when Bitcoin is going to hit $100k, so I can buy a few? There's only a couple of months left before the end of the year. Inquiring minds need to know!
                      I'd prefer to know when bitcoin is going to hit $1 so I can buy a few.

Comment

Working...
                      X