• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiyosaki == MLM == fraud

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      I'm not mystic meg but I don't do news either. If things remain the way they are the beginning of June is going to be ugly. Very ugly.

Here's a pretty chart:

We're at the beginning of June .... did we get the "Very ugly"? Or was Scooty wrong?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

There'll be another stock market crash in May / June - should be able to pin point the week nearer the time.
        Are we near enough to the time yet?

Comment

Just one more .... so many to choose from, but always good to look back at Scoots predictions for a bit of a laugh Nice graphs though

Text book definition of a bull trap. Circled in blue below (FTSE 100) you can see previous support is now acting as resistance. If the market does not close above 5700 this week, then it is a clear dive to 4400. If 4400 does not hold then we're off to test 3000 or 62% correction. And 70% @ 2500.

Not doing anything magical, just reading the chart support & resistance levels.

4400 is a very important level. A support trend line since 1993. If that breaks, then the 'L shaped recovery' pattern is confirmed and we're in full on depression territory with no recovery until late 2024 - which would be quite soon actually considering how long the market has been in an uptrend.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            When the satoshi value intersects the cretin resistance, we'll know that a double top has formed.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              When the satoshi value intersects the cretin resistance, we'll know that a double top has formed.
              This is hilarious.

You're wrong on the double-top though. It would form a bell-end.

Comment

AML

Up 8% on Thursday
                Up 8% on Friday

Currently up 20%

You didn't hear it from me, right!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

We're at the beginning of June .... did we get the "Very ugly"? Or was Scooty wrong?
                  You don't consider social unrest ugly ?

I don't time markets, as I'm often reminded I do... there's no chance in smeg I'd ever buy into this index. The 3-day death cross is imminent. You know what happens next...

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Yes - look - I've not adjusted anything since I published the chart last time and you can see the convergence is still in play. Be smart.. reason over emotion.

In 18 months to 2 years there'll be a hell'ova buying opportunity.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Done very nicely on a couple of airline shares.

EZJ and IAG up 38% and 51% respectively. When to sell? That is the question....

Comment

Working...
                      X