• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fee Free Mortgage Advisors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fee Free Mortgage Advisors

Hey guys.

I know a lot of you praise the services of a few of the popular mortgage advisors who charge a fee. I had a fee free one lined up but they have now started to charge a fee, it seems they will still take a fee from the lender and now charge a fee to me. Can any of you suggest a fee free mortgage advisor please.

Originally posted by revelator1969 View Post
    Hey guys.

I know a lot of you praise the services of a few of the popular mortgage advisors who charge a fee. I had a fee free one lined up but they have now started to charge a fee, it seems they will still take a fee from the lender and now charge a fee to me. Can any of you suggest a fee free mortgage advisor please.
    So you want advice from a mortgage advisor but you don't want to have to pay for it?
    How are you expecting them to make their money?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      So you want advice from a mortgage advisor but you don't want to have to pay for it?
      How are you expecting them to make their money?
      I dont want advice i want them to apply for a mortgage on my behalf. I would do it myself but some people like the Halifax cant be contacted directly.

If you read my post you will see they get a fee from the lender. Now back to the original question please.

Comment

London & Country Mortgages
        01225 343126
        lcplc.co.uk

Comment

Hey guys.

My free provider also charges a few, I think the rules changed a while back and it's now the norm to stop free advice.
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
            London & Country Mortgages
            01225 343126
            lcplc.co.uk

Many thanks ill have a look at their site. Do they do contractor mortgages?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
              My free provider also charges a few, I think the rules changed a while back and it's now the norm to stop free advice.
              Thanks for your reply. I hope there are still some who are fee free.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I hope there are still some who are fee free.
                not for long.
                Pension advice is no longer 'free' as the hidden fees were enormous.
                The point of paying a fee is you know what the fee is.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I dont want advice i want them to apply for a mortgage on my behalf. I would do it myself but some people like the Halifax cant be contacted directly.

If you read my post you will see they get a fee from the lender. Now back to the original question please.
                  Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                  Originally posted by Lance View Post
                  not for long.
                  Pension advice is no longer 'free' as the hidden fees were enormous.
                  The point of paying a fee is you know what the fee is.
                  It is standard that they charge you a fee - then you can see how much they are charging, nothing is hidden from you. Stops them from being able to rip you off. But you don’t seem to want that.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X