• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do men have a right to "hit" on women?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonymustwearbriefs View Post
    Not many hot women will be swayed by dollar alone.

A hot woman needs to be able to justify her choice of man socially.

Now, if you are known to have a small penis- you are making this hotty look like a loser in her social group.

If you are ugly, why would she date you? It makes her look desperate.

If you have a lot of money but nothing else, she will not date you because it makes her look morally dubious.

For a man in his 40s to get a young hotty he must be very handsome. He must have been a winner in his youth.
    What a crock! Mick Jagger ticks all of those boxes (except he's much older than 40!) and he's never short of supermodels.

The fact is: most women don't care what a bloke looks like. Whether he's fat or thin, bald or sporting a flowing mane. It doesn't matter.
    Most women are dating a man simply because he was the one who asked them. That's it.

Don't try to out-mangina the pathetic, grovelling wimps on dating sites, get down to Slimming World and ask a woman out.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I dont need to 'hit' on women I find my natural good looks and handkerchief laced with chloroform are more than enough to get her knickers off.
      poetry,.,,,,,,

Roses are red,
      violets are blue,
      I've got a knife,
      get in the ******* van.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by HugeWhale View Post

Don't try to out-mangina the pathetic, grovelling wimps on dating sites, get down to Slimming World and ask a woman out.
        Yeah. Piece of cake............
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Yeah. Piece of cake............
          I thought we were discussing the >2/10 category
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Whatever happened to Menelaus?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
              So many English men make a mess of dating Eastern European women, they just don't understand them. They are very different. They want you to be "manly", to know what you want and just go on and take it. At the same time they want doors opened, lots of compliments like an English girl of the 30's.

Somebody should run training courses.
              This is what (almost?) every woman wants whether overtly or covertly.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Whatever happened to Menelaus?
                He died.

Comment

Originally posted by Smartie View Post
                  He died.
                  Just banned?

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...02-1970-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Ahh the good old days.

I think I'm going to write a chrome plug in that will let you choose a date in the past and the site will present like it is running in real time.

"We're going back to 2010 Marty!"

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      Ahh the good old days.

I think I'm going to write a chrome plug in that will let you choose a date in the past and the site will present like it is running in real time.

"We're going back to 2010 Marty!"
                      HMRC have one. Can you use that?

Comment

Working...
                      X