• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toby Young deletes his tweets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...because they're a load of rightwing bollox that make him look like a pillock.

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

...because they're a load of rightwing bollox that make him look like a pillock.

Most of them were about women's tits it seems. He is a complete cock though and shouldn't be in any position of trust. Interesting how Boris The Knob and his brother are involved in this as well.

Comment

I've not seen the tweets is it just the usual rush to react to un PC comments?

Comment

No, some of them are bit odd. Lot's of tweets about baps and one where he has #grandmasidliketoshag in a tweet about helen Mirren

Read them here

Enough to get him sacked I think.

Comment

One of the comments about his tweets are that he would not get a job as a teaching assistant based on what he has said in the past, never mind having a senior role in the future of education.

Another comment was that he used to work for Boris at the Spectator, has no qualifications relating to the role he is being given and is basically an unelected crony bureaucrat.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
            No, some of them are bit odd. Lot's of tweets about baps and one where he has #grandmasidliketoshag in a tweet about helen Mirren

Read them here

Enough to get him sacked I think.
            The Academy Awards one was meant to be for Danny Boyle’s wife, but it was actually his (then underage) daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I've not seen the tweets is it just the usual rush to react to un PC comments?
              The comments are un PC. If you believe in the standards of the 1950s. Since then they are inappropriate at best.

Comment

The perfect man to assess what is and isn't offensive at University debates.

I very much suspect he'll be recommending debates be replaced by wet T-shirt competitions.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 4 January 2018, 13:25.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  The perfect man to assess what is and isn't offensive at University debates.

I very much suspect he'll be recommending debates be replaced by wet T-shirt competitions.

So the one with the biggest shirt potatoes wins then. MarillionFan it is.....

Comment

https://twitter.com/FamelFlamel/stat...80448954933248
                    Join Big Group - don't let them get away with it
                    http://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                    X