• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More TV/Film People

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I make no claims to meeting/seeing anyone else famous. (Other than sleeping with Colin Firth, another story for another day ) But, my BF has just shown me a picture of Nicole Kidman in one of the weekend magazine and she has the BIGGEST feet I have ever seen, it might be the angle, but OMG they are huge.

Comment

Met an played with many famous musicians over the years, live and in the studio. Having a jam with Jimmy Page was probably one of the highlights.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

- Lemmy and Charlie Harper (UK Subs) at the bar of the Marquee whereupon Lemmy told me to naff off when I called him an old bugger
        - played in a band with Terry Ollis of Hawkwind fame (plus members of Here and Now)
        - John Lennon at a party in Paris
        - Supertramp used to be our neighbours in Portugal for a while
        - Paul Di'Annio (of Iron Maiden fame) punched me in the face in a club in East London while pissed (trying to impress a bunch of HA's.) I then heard a good story about him. He pulled some bird in the club, took here home, diddled her pretty quick, fell asleep. She weren't too impressed so poured lighter fluid over his hairy knadger area, set light to it and left
        - loads of punky people in bands
        - went to school with Danish and Yugoslavian royalty and other high breeds
        - took the mick out of Rory Gallagher without realising he was standing behind me
        - sang a song to Rudi Carrell in Berlin Ariport with a load of drunken East German mates
        - oogled the Beverly Sisters in Kings Road
        - boffed Lindsay Lohan the other week in New York
        - had some washed up ManU player as a lodger in South Africa
        - my cousin was bassist on All Out Of Love by Air Supply

Loads more back in the cobwebs of my memory
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Famous People

Bradd/Angie - Last week for lunch in Mayfair.
          Gordon Ramsay - Cooked dinner for my party last Thursday.
          John Prescott - Being thrown down my steps after being refused entry to my dinner party on Thursday
          Robert De Niro - Had a brief chat in the gym last week
          Scarlett and Josh - Quick brekky before hitting the shops. Lovely couple.
          There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Chico would say he's met God
            Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Dick Emery with some plastic bottled-bleached tart - he was in a grey raincoat and was not too pleased at my mum asking for an autograph.

Gary Glitter in Hamleys.

Richard Tandy (ELO) in a party in Brum somewhere.

Harry Enfield in Soho cafe place.

Some infamous British crook (McVicker? - can't remember his name now) was watching my band and came up to us and said we were good in Windsor.

Stephen Tompkinson on a tube (he smiled as the look on my face changed as I realised after about 5 minutes where I had seen him)

The Queen (at my old mans business stand).

Simon Day (Fast Show) down Tottenham Court road

Jeremy Clarkson at the TVR stand.

Chatted to Lisa Burke (weather girl) frequently and even got a card from her when somebody grassed that I fancied her.

Chatted to Sir Ranulph Fiennes at some exhibition.

Loads more... can't remember... I do have problems spotting them though... walked straight between Bob Geldoff and Paula who were pushing a buggy with Fifi Pixie Wikki Gollum something or other down Kings Road....
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                Gary Glitter in Hamleys.
                And now you know why...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I understand that Mordac once pushed that Julie Andrews down a flight of stairs in a pub in Teddington and slapped that sick little girl who hangs around with David Beckham for getting in his way on the way to the bar.

Anyway thats how I remember it.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Various celebs at Highbury: Roger Daltrey, the bloke from the Office who was also in the H2G2 film, Matt Lucas, Tom Watt, Alan Davies, Rory McGrath, Melvin Bragg (at the Emirates on Saturday ).
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I remember seeing the teletubbies harrassing the penguins at London Zoo, but that was after eating some dodgy looking mushrooms
                      Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Working...
                      X