• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More TV/Film People

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathew Kelly - picking his kids up from school
    Hugo Spear - In the Camden, Worlds end pub
    Joss Ackland - In a pub in Knutsford
    Murray Walker - getting out of a Lotus at High Wycombe Asda
    Tony Wilson - In WHSmiths
    Shaun Ryder - pissed in tha hasienda
    Skin - from Skunk Anansie chasing one of my female friends
    Various cast members form Hollyoaks
    Gary Barlow - queuing up for Fish and Chips
    Kirsty Alsop - near euston train station
    Dawn Acton (previous tracy barlow)-at rockworld in Manchester dancing to NIN "I want to fook you like an animal"
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 1 December 2006, 13:56.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

It is a bit unfair of me since I've had family working in Entertainment and did a couple of jobs myself but off the top of my head;

Francesca Annis
      Paul Henry (Benny from Crossroads)
      Brian Blessed
      Sir Ian McKellan
      Roy Marsden
      Art Malik
      Micheal Elphick
      Ian Richardson
      Dennis Waterman
      David Soul
      Paul Burnett
      Simon Bates
      Sir Rex Harrington

I was actually in a film once (and got paid!). Details of which are here

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        Mathew Kelly - picking his kids up from school
        you sure they were his kids?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
          I was actually in a film once (and got paid!). Details of which are here
          Were you the hairy-arsed collier's wife?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
            you sure they were his kids?
            Yes he has 2 kids, Matthew and Ruth. He's a really nice bloke.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Joe Elliott from Def Leppard - he was best man at a mate's wedding

Jack Sugden from Emmerdale Farm - on the beach at Robin Hoods Bay

Comment

1. Trevor McDonald in his Jag in Sheen Hight St.
                2. Ross Kemp in a bar (forget which one) in Central London
                3. Lisa I'Anson in a street in Fulham
                4. Sidney Poitier at Wimbledon
                5. Bruce Willis in Windsor (whilst filming The Fifth Element) at Pinewood Studios
                6. Sandy Gall at Heathrow

Comment

Don Johnson, walking very close side by side in San Francisco on an almost empty street. One ex girlfriend is still hating me because I said he didn't look incredibly tall and I thought I was taller instead (a small research on the web proves that some people claim he is 5'8'' or 5'9'' indeed). But anyway, probably nobody remembers Don Johnson these days. :-)
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                    Don Johnson, walking very close side by side in San Francisco on an almost empty street. One ex girlfriend is still hating me because I said he didn't look incredibly tall and I thought I was taller instead (a small research on the web proves that some people claim he is 5'8'' or 5'9'' indeed). But anyway, probably nobody remembers Don Johnson these days. :-)
                    Isn't he that bloke that used to run around on TV without any socks on??

Comment

Neil Morrisey - Men Behaving Badly, Gatwick Airport
                      David Schimmer - Ross from Friends, Gatwick
                      The bloke who used to chair They Think Its All over - looking like a tramp at Gatwick
                      Terry Pratchet - my Mall, must've been on his way to a signing
                      The Chelsea squad - very hard not to throw stuff at them
                      The Liverpool squad - very hard not to throw myself at them, both at Gatwick
                      Kelly wossname - Stereophics lead singer, Wagamamas Putney (sat next to him, didn't believe the person who told me it was him so started slagging off the 'phonics to see if he'd do anything. He didn't on account that he is in fact only 3feet tall. Weirdly 1 foot shorter than his own hair)

Comment

Working...
                      X