• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sir Nick Clegg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Nick Clegg

For services to the Tories.

Took a party of over 100 MPs to near oblivion.

Nick Clegg to get a knighthood in New Year's honours | Daily Mail Online
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

There's two things I don't like about Nick Clegg; his face.

Comment

Somebody phones up the Lib Dem headquarters and says: "I'd like a copy of the Lib Dem manifesto."

The guy answers, "I'm sorry but we've sold out."

The caller replies, "I know you've sold out, I just want a copy of the manifesto!"

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        There's two things I don't like about Nick Clegg; his face.
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I liked his song !!

I'm sorry!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

An honest politician but I don't like his stand on referendum.
              Well deserved I would say even then.

Comment

I’m not entirely sure what he has done to achieve a knighthood. Just a journeyman loser.

Comment

Great politician, well deserved.
                  You Brits still don't get the concept of coalition government, which means giving a bit and taking a bit as well as more democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    Great politician, well deserved.
                    You Brits still don't get the concept of coalition government, which means giving a bit and taking a bit as well as more democracy.
                    I know, jeesh us daft brits. I do wonder how we managed to stumble on, ruling the world, fighting and winning two world wars and then somehow recovering and becoming one of the largest economies in the world. How we managed to setup a parliament and reduce the powers of the monarchy, I just don't know. And then we gone a got ourselves a legal system, which we managed to implement around the world.

Then for fun we just went ahead and managed to stumble into creating most of the worlds sports. How we managed to sort out the world wide web and invent television I just do not know.

Well lucky for us we can look to the EU and really see how to govern. Would not want to stumble on any more great achievements without help.

Comment

Working...
                    X