• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More police sexism

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Women are allowed to get drunk, consent to sex, then retrospectively change their minds of course.
    So you think they should be allowed to retrospectively change their minds. Is that all women or only HMRC women?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      So you think they should be allowed to retrospectively change their minds. Is that all women or only HMRC women?
      I think you're painting a picture of women as the baddies (you admit you hate women) and men as the victims - and in doing so you are part of the pro-rape movement.

Comment

I think you're painting a picture of women as the baddies (you admit you hate women) and men as the victims - and in doing so you are part of the pro-rape movement.

you admit you hate women
        I hate child abusers. Men and women.

I love women. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I hate child abusers. Men and women.

I love women. Too much.
          Stop trying to muddy the water. You have admitted that you hate women, so we need to see this thread within that context.

Comment

Unfortunately unpleasant women exist and being prevented from challenging their lies is considered misogynist. This is of course wrong.

The woman involved appears to have lied consistently over 2 years and made an innocent man suffer that needs punishing. The Police appear to have either lied & tried to fit him up or been criminally incompetent and causing an innocent man to suffer for 2 years. The defence seems to have been so incompetent they didn't challenge it.

When I was on Jury service a similar thing happened, this needs fixing and people should be fired until it stops happening.

This has harmed everyone's perception of rape and the chance of convictions because it has added extra doubt.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Unfortunately unpleasant women exist and being prevented from challenging their lies is considered misogynist. This is of course wrong.

The woman involved appears to have lied consistently over 2 years and made an innocent man suffer that needs punishing. The Police appear to have either lied & tried to fit him up or been criminally incompetent and causing an innocent man to suffer for 2 years. The defence seems to have been so incompetent they didn't challenge it.

When I was on Jury service a similar thing happened, this needs fixing and people should be fired until it stops happening.

This has harmed everyone's perception of rape and the chance of convictions because it has added extra doubt.
              I have no doubt of your goodwill, but Brillo is a self-confessed woman hater, who has posted this story alongside some snarky comment around women changing their mind retrospectively, outside of the context of the very low reporting and conviction rates.

Comment

I have no doubt of your goodwill, but Brillo is a self-confessed woman hater, who has posted this story alongside some snarky comment around women changing their mind retrospectively, outside of the context of the very low reporting and conviction rates.
                Even if he hates women that does not make him pro rape. Get a grip and apologise.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  Even if he hates women that does not make him pro rape. Get a grip and apologise.
                  The only place I hate women is in NLyUK's head.

Comment

Of course police could just be incompetent. Like the Stephen Lawrence thing I was not sure if they were racist or incompetent. Probably more racist. However a few years before his death the police started a policy of moving officers round every 3 years. Leading to a lack of experience.

Comment

I do hate HMRC, lawyers, people who believe what the read in the media and CUK mods.

Doesn't everyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X