• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3rd world NHS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I suspect it’s actually unfixable. The people and children I know with mental health issues all have utterly dysfunctional families.
    Maybe peoople from dysfunctional families should not be allowed to breed?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      No links to backup your statements, a piss poor suggestion to "learn and copy the best ideas" and a half-arsed insult. At least be interesting, informative or funny; just don't be bland and mediocre.
      I suspect you're too thick to grasp the issues.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I know you are too thick to grasp how thick you are.

Comment

don't let the door slap your ego when you go for a piss. Twat

Comment

You seem to be ignorant about a lot of things. Do some research before expecting to be spoon fed, you lazy git.
            I don't usually agree with Coolcat, who seems to have a "I'm a victim mentality" more often than not.
            But on this issue he is correct.
            The best health systems are measured on outcomes, in the HEOR world.
            Both the UK and US which are polar opposites do badly by these measures.
            The system that consistently came top (until very recently) was the French system.
            The German system which is similar in organisation to the French also scores highly.
            We should learn and copy the best ideas from these systems. Both involve far more patient choice than the NHS.
            The poor are protected too.
            sasguru thats appreciated, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
              sasguru thats appreciated, cheers
              Still doesn't make it 3rd world so he's hardly supporting your argument.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Still doesn't make it 3rd world so he's hardly supporting your argument.
                Talking about the “3rd world” is completely meaningless. There is a growing amount of health tourism to India, Turkey and other places to escape the NHS. Private systems in the so called 3rd world are far better than the NHS. And the stuff that happened in mid Staffs recently could be the definition of what people think the 3rd world is.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Talking about the “3rd world” is completely meaningless. There is a growing amount of health tourism to India, Turkey and other places to escape the NHS. Private systems in the so called 3rd world are far better than the NHS. And the stuff that happened in mid Staffs recently could be the definition of what people think the 3rd world is.
                  not entirely meaningless, if when I get condition X I get better treatment in the 3rd world than in the NHS then that for me speaks volumes, routinely without waits, without rationing, without the pressure to feel so grateful for all that the NHS gives us (der it costs us all a lot of money), just get ill and walk into the local clinic and compare and contrast

as another example.. you see the NHS is the place which thinks its acceptable for a child to wait the 4 days of a long bank holiday in screaming agony to seek treatment because "ear ache is not an emergency", which treats severe ear ache so radically different to the entire rest of the developed world that there are private ENT consultants in London with waiting rooms full of GP's (as patients) who freely admit they are not prepared to have for themselves the substandard approach they routinely dish out to the plebs their own patients (and they are not even allowed to tell their patients that better treatments exist)... THIS IS TRUE I HAVE SAT AND CHATTED TO THEM

its evil to be forced to tell patients they are getting good treatment when you know they are not, as I said earlier docs in some hospitals are telling people to get in taxis to other hospitals because they know they will die before getting the life saving treatment they need if they stay in that hospital/trust, and those docs are risking their jobs because they are not allowed to say that even though its true. its rather like people greeting people arriving at a concentration camp telling people "tell them you have a trade"... its that sinister

this is the madness and evil of the national religion the NHS, it needs destroying, its a brand built on fake values and scare mongering

if you think I am angry you would be correct, it has after all killed many close to me, and left to its devices I would be dead. but if you think I am wrong you are mistaken.
                  Last edited by CoolCat; 6 November 2017, 22:37.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
                    not entirely meaningless, if when I get condition X I get better treatment in the 3rd world than in the NHS then that for me speaks volumes, .
                    My point being, what's the meaning of "3rd world" then? It had some meaning in the 70s, but with countries catching up and surpassing us in some cases and in certain areas, the whole phrase is meaningless.
                    Mid-staffs is the new 3rd world.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

CoolCat must be a hypochondriac as he/she seems to spend all their time in hospitals and private clinics around the world.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X