• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany needs you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany needs you

Not sure whats happened but there is now a big demand for contractors in Frankfurt , cant be sure but I don't think this is Brexit related.

Getting over there first means you will get best choice of accommodation and you can select your own seat on one of the many floors of office space now getting snapped up. Those of remain persuasion preferred as they won't complain about Europeans being in the EU.

So get your Euro CV up to date and experience better health care, efficient local government, better roads and not a chav in site that wants to try and kill your grandad with a single punch, key your car or spray acid in your face.

So hurry before the rush starts, Olga (pictured centre) is waiting for you.

https://drinkedin.net/images/easyblog_images/4097/b2ap3_thumbnail_oktoberfest-girls-04.jpg
    Last edited by motoukenin; 29 October 2017, 06:41.
    Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Can I choose somewhere as far away from Scooter as possible?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Heligoland?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If enough contractors moved then he'd have to go home...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Heligoland?
          Not a bad album.

Comment

Apparently IT has replaced the auto industry as the largest employer in Germany now...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
              Not sure whats happened but there is now a big demand for contractors in Frankfurt
              Free coffee mug with every signed contract....

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Apparently IT has replaced the auto industry as the largest employer in Germany now...
                Auto industry is turning into IT industry, high demand for contractors guaranteed*, BOOMED!

* Except for UK, where Govt will destroy car, IT industries and contractors in general

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Auto industry is turning into IT industry, high demand for contractors guaranteed*, BOOMED!

* Except for UK, where Govt will destroy car, IT industries and contractors in general
                  Although a British person will now find it hard getting a contract in Germany. Firstly many companies are asking for German language, then there is the ANÜ law which is making it harder followed by the fact they'll get kicked out in 2019...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Although a British person will now find it hard getting a contract in Germany. Firstly many companies are asking for German language, then there is the ANÜ law which is making it harder followed by the fact they'll get kicked out in 2019...
                    I hear in Berlin IT startups speak in English to make it easier for foreigners, nice city I hear...

Comment

Working...
                    X