• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor's car park @ Vodafone Newbury HQ..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just merging Darren's threads about how to park a car, in the hope that it makes it easier for him to find where he parked the last thread on the topic.

My thought:
    Darren, if you're really upset about contractors definitely breaking car parking rules, why not report their registration numbers to HR and let the company deal with it themselves.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Just merging Darren's threads about how to park a car, in the hope that it makes it easier for him to find where he parked the last thread on the topic.

My thought:
      Darren, if you're really upset about contractors definitely breaking car parking rules, why not report their registration numbers to HR and let the company deal with it themselves.
      Does anyone know what the Vodafone disguised employee grievance procedure is?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Does anyone know what the Vodafone disguised employee grievance procedure is?
        It's posted on the noticeboard at the entrance to the carpark.

Comment

It's posted on the noticeboard at the entrance to the carpark.
          Which car park?

Comment

BTW, just realised that this thread was in the professional forums.
            Professional forums are for professional stuff. This belongs in General.

Comment

Which car park?
              Corn Exchange (round the back of my solicitors, the ones who managed to get an agent who was trying to defraud my company to cough up a lot + 14 months of fees)

Comment

BTW, just realised that this thread was in the professional forums.
                Professional forums are for professional stuff. This belongs in General.
                Car parking arrangements are an important part of a contract, affecting both travelling time and profitability. I am concerned that if this thread were moved to General, it may deteriorate, and we would lose sight of the big picture.

Comment

Corn Exchange (round the back of my solicitors, the ones who managed to get an agent who was trying to defraud my company to cough up a lot + 14 months of fees)
                  Car parking fees?

Comment

Car parking arrangements are an important part of a contract, affecting both travelling time and profitability. I am concerned that if this thread were moved to General, it may deteriorate, and we would lose sight of the big picture.
                    The big picture is that since Darren started, Vodafone have decided to shed jobs in Newbury and relocate some to London and Manchester.
                    https://www.ft.com/content/db95361e-...b-33fe0c5b7eaa

... can't wait for Darren to ask about parking near Paddington station

Comment

The big picture is that since Darren started, Vodafone have decided to shed jobs in Newbury and relocate some to London and Manchester.
                      https://www.ft.com/content/db95361e-...b-33fe0c5b7eaa

... can't wait for Darren to ask about parking near Paddington station
                      'Jobs'? What is that to with genuine independent contractors such as Darren?

Comment

Working...
                      X