• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Contractor's car park @ Vodafone Newbury HQ..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #51
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Yes. He's made a decision on what size and colour envelope to use. He's just struggling on the pre-gummed ones or lickable ones problem now.
    I say pre-gummed and blow the expense. He's still got paper cuts from the last time.

    Comment


      #52
      Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      I say pre-gummed and blow the expense. He's still got paper cuts from the last time.
      Ahh but what size?

      You can get dinner money sized ones or bigger ones.

      The dinner money sized ones are slightly thicker.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

      Comment


        #53
        Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        I say pre-gummed and blow the expense. He's still got paper cuts from the last time.
        I thought lickable so he gives his windows a rest.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

        Comment


          #54
          Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Yes. He's made a decision on what size and colour envelope to use. He's just struggling on the pre-gummed ones or lickable ones problem now.
          Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Ahh but what size?

          You can get dinner money sized ones or bigger ones.

          The dinner money sized ones are slightly thicker.
          Pay attention! Doesn't matter what the size is. The decision's made. BAM! Onto the next decision. Start a new thread.

          Comment


            #55
            Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            I thought lickable so he gives his windows a rest.
            Christ! Windows or labels for the address? Don't create too many options.

            Comment


              #56
              Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Christ! Windows or labels for the address? Don't create too many options.
              Neither.

              The £2 coin or the new 2X £1 or the pieces of silver could fall out if there was a window.

              And he can easily scribble his reg number on the back of the envelope just in case he changes his car during the contract temporarily or permanently.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

              Comment


                #57
                Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Neither.

                The £2 coin or the new 2X £1 or the pieces of silver could fall out if there was a window.

                And he can easily scribble his reg number on the back of the envelope just in case he changes his car during the contract temporarily or permanently.
                The windows are not actually holes in the envelopes. Instead they are transparent material in the front of the envelopes. Can you see how there is a reflection?



                Mind you, I'm not making any recommendations, just illustrating the feature.

                Comment


                  #58
                  Be a shame if the social club got asked to account for all the parking money as a result of this thread eh?

                  Comment


                    #59
                    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Be a shame if the social club got asked to account for all the parking money as a result of this thread eh?
                    They might put a contract in place that the OP could ignore.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

                    Comment


                      #60
                      Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      They might put a contract in place that the OP could ignore.
                      Or he could act like a businessman and negotiate like NickNick.

                      http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...odafone-2.html

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X