• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor's car park @ Vodafone Newbury HQ..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Yes. He's made a decision on what size and colour envelope to use. He's just struggling on the pre-gummed ones or lickable ones problem now.
    I say pre-gummed and blow the expense. He's still got paper cuts from the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      I say pre-gummed and blow the expense. He's still got paper cuts from the last time.
      Ahh but what size?

You can get dinner money sized ones or bigger ones.

The dinner money sized ones are slightly thicker.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I thought lickable so he gives his windows a rest.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yes. He's made a decision on what size and colour envelope to use. He's just struggling on the pre-gummed ones or lickable ones problem now.
          Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Ahh but what size?

You can get dinner money sized ones or bigger ones.

The dinner money sized ones are slightly thicker.
          Pay attention! Doesn't matter what the size is. The decision's made. BAM! Onto the next decision. Start a new thread.

Comment

I thought lickable so he gives his windows a rest.
            Christ! Windows or labels for the address? Don't create too many options.

Comment

Christ! Windows or labels for the address? Don't create too many options.
              Neither.

The £2 coin or the new 2X £1 or the pieces of silver could fall out if there was a window.

And he can easily scribble his reg number on the back of the envelope just in case he changes his car during the contract temporarily or permanently.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Neither.

The £2 coin or the new 2X £1 or the pieces of silver could fall out if there was a window.

And he can easily scribble his reg number on the back of the envelope just in case he changes his car during the contract temporarily or permanently.
                The windows are not actually holes in the envelopes. Instead they are transparent material in the front of the envelopes. Can you see how there is a reflection?

Mind you, I'm not making any recommendations, just illustrating the feature.

Comment

Be a shame if the social club got asked to account for all the parking money as a result of this thread eh?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Be a shame if the social club got asked to account for all the parking money as a result of this thread eh?
                    They might put a contract in place that the OP could ignore.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

They might put a contract in place that the OP could ignore.
                      Or he could act like a businessman and negotiate like NickNick.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...odafone-2.html

Comment

Working...
                      X