• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone working for Vodafone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoke to some contacts in Finance - no recruitment freeze as such, but any new hires have to be justified to the FD which is what delayed my start. This is in place until April.

NickNick - the best off site parking is at Shaw Social Club - 5 minute walk to campus & £10 a week.

Comment

Yeah, I parked at Shaw for a while, but mostly at the NBP. When I started there the field next to the HQ was a contractors car park, but the farmer took it back a few years ago, hence the parking issues. You could get on site parking added to your Ts & Cs though.
      "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
      "See?"

Comment

Working...
      X