• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK regular most fancied by the "girlies"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW
    I think it is time to close this poll - the result is obvious, and lets not tempt guru into registering 2 more nicknames in addition to 6 he has already gotten.
    Oh dear ...

Speak for yourself, you fraud. Don't you think it's sad that you spent all weekend creating accounts?....The time would be better spent trying to interact with a real live female, don't you think?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      One week you're the envy of all and adored by literally two or three people, the next you're just another piece of tulip lying forgotten at the bottom of the stairs.

Such are the perils and pitfalls of the typical IT contractor.
      Well at least you got a mention....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
        Would you have felt better if you were mentioned but did not get bugger all votes? Or you'd fallen as low as sadguru and register lots of nicks just to vote for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
          Not me, squire, no mention at all. Unless you count me as one of the many aspects of Spartacus.

Comment

Not me, squire, no mention at all. Unless you count me as one of the many aspects of Spartacus.

Well I did say the best blokes were left off the list

Thank god - a reason to be nice! I've been fighting with people all day!

See Lucifer - you are sadly missed!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Thank you, SallyAnne. >sniff<

I've always said you were a great girl and anyone who says otherwise won't be getting a portion of goose from me.

LB x
              That's a rather interesting name for your man-bits LB !
              Last edited by Lucy; 27 November 2006, 22:13.

Comment

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Lots of bucks on here tonite.

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  Well I did say the best blokes were left off the list

Thank god - a reason to be nice! I've been fighting with people all day!

See Lucifer - you are sadly missed!
                  SallyAnne, you are a silver tongued cavalier(ess) and I want to have your babies.

Life's too short to be unpleasant to people. Best to just ignore them if the mere thought of them makes you physically sick.

As my mum says, "if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all".

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                    That's a rather interesting name for your man-bits LB !
                    I was thinking of having it tattooed on my man-bits.

Too many letters though.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                      "And definitely better looking than MF and Threaded. (Think Alan Shearer - so I'm told - with a bit more hair and wthout the annoying Geordie accent - sorry Sal)" Guffaw

Think Peter Sutcliffe with a higher body count and suuuuuffffff london drawl.
                      Is that the best you could do?
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X