• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Demanding and Arrogant Contract BA at Client Co

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    Is that all you have got? Not even a full stop!

You read my pedagogical 40 lines and came up with one half a line?

Are you a BA?
    You do sound like an awful person to work with. You also sound like a total knob.

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
      You do sound like an awful person to work with. You also sound like a total knob.
      Just another pole choker. Could be any one of those techy types who can't hold a conversation IRL with another human being.

Comment

You've misread between the lines. I am whatever I say I am, and if I wasn't then why would I say I am?

You are the Real Slim Shady and I claim my 5 'please stand ups'
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You've misread between the lines. I am whatever I say I am, and if I wasn't then why would I say I am?
          You are Spartacus?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Just another pole choker. Could be any one of those techy types who can't hold a conversation IRL with another human being.
            Isn't the elephant in the room here that you are happy to assume the handle of self employed pole choker- indeed it is your staged m.o. , whereas I am bringing something new and enlightening.

But you are keen to bring me down to your level.

I thought you were cool- but you're just another geek with nothing to say.

I'm out.

Comment

Isn't the elephant in the room here that you are happy to assume the handle of self employed pole choker- indeed it is your staged m.o. , whereas I am bringing something new and enlightening.

I'm out.

Comment

I am whatever I say I am, and if I wasn't then why would I say I am?
                Because you'd like to think you were someone else, someone good.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I am bringing something new and enlightening.

...I'm out.
                  You think that we'll notice when you're not around?
                  You wish that you were special.

You're not.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'm out.

What is it that you do differently, do you use your hands as well as your mouth?
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You see, many years ago I benefitted from mind expansion through limited use of recreational drugs (yes, despite what The Sun will tell you - limited use of drugs *can* be a good thing in the hands of educated people). And through this I left most of my ego behind. So, I don't need to boost my ego on an anonymous website.

What an anonymous website can do for me, is it allows me to communicate at a higher level of consciousness than in a professional setting. I could not say to my colleagues what I have explained to you here. I'm not making this stuff up- I am posting it so you know how things are working. I hope to learn something from others too.
                      https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/

Comment

Working...
                      X