• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Computer Games - Ever completed one

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember finishing a couple of the 'Alone in the Dark' games but I have to hold my hands up to having to cheat to finish it. Got bored towards the end so took the easy way
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Have completed most of the PC games I've played (sometimes twice) which are mainly FPS:

Halflife series
      Tomb Raider(s)
      Sniper Elite (1-3) currently working my way thru SE4
      Completed Fallout 4 but then they brought out more DLC - working my way through the final one
      Oh, & Diablo 1 & 2

Never completed the brilliant Skyrim tho...
      Clarity is everything

Comment

Completed Commander Keen (Parts 4, 5, and 6), Castle Wolfenstein, Doom, Heretic, Hexen, and a few others similar.

Haven't played any computer games for years though, as that list suggests.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Completed Commander Keen (Parts 4, 5, and 6), Castle Wolfenstein, Doom, Heretic, Hexen, and a few others similar.

Haven't played any computer games for years though, as that list suggests.
          Pooh, I forgot about Wolfenstein...I completed 2 of them...Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood...and almost forgot about the Call of Duty series (WWII based not the futuristic ones)...sure there are others which have slipped my mind.
          Clarity is everything

Comment

Goldeneye - N64 (about 3 times)
            Perfect dark - N64
            Jedi Knight 1/2/3
            Soldier of Fortune 3
            Medal of Honor (PC and PS2)
            Half Life 1 & 2 (PC)
            Never finished Everquest/WOW/SWTOR/Elite dangerous or Eve online...

Now addicted to Ableton Live 9 instead - thank goodness. Took a while to wean onto it from gaming.

Occasionally play a bit of Skyrim (main story finished but not expansions or all side quests).

Gaming has consumed more than its fair share of my life...
            Last edited by Jog On; 24 July 2017, 12:01. Reason: half life!
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              Goldeneye - N64 (about 3 times)
              The one that came after that - basically the same game but a girl instead of bond going into Area 51
              Jedi Knight 1/2/3
              Soldier of Fortune 3
              Medal of Honor (PC and PS2)
              Half Life 1 & 2 (PC)
              Never finished Everquest/WOW/SWTOR/Elite dangerous or Eve online...

Now addicted to Ableton Live 9 instead - thank goodness. Took a while to wean onto it from gaming.

Occasionally play a bit of Skyrim (main story finished but not expansions or all side quests).

Gaming has consumed more than its fair share of my life...
              Yep MoH & Jedi stuff [Star Wars: Jedi Knight]...& a couple of PC James Bond games...good times!
              Clarity is everything

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
                Pooh, I forgot about Wolfenstein...I completed 2 of them...Wolfenstein: The New Order and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood...and almost forgot about the Call of Duty series (WWII based not the futuristic ones)...sure there are
                others which have slipped my mind.
                Come to think of it, I also completed Descent. I loved that one because one controlled a spaceship in 3D and after a while I became pretty adept at it.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  What's that game that MF has as his avatar. Used to love those.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                    That's the one. I was thinking Lords Of Mcdonalds for some reason.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      That's the one. I was thinking Lords Of Mcdonalds for some reason.
                      Lords Of Mcdonalds? That's interactive job training for Plan B....

Comment

Working...
                      X