• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Andy Murray - Wimbledon 17

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Yes - in the semis.
    That's how far MF got in the World Erection Championships.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Called it
      Me too. Arse.

Murray v Federer final? Should be tasty...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Nadal was playing great too... just seemed to meet his worst possible opponent in play style, who also was playing incredibly well.

Federer hasn't looked to have broken a sweat so far. Murray has had harder tests but looked pretty good.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Federer hasn't looked to have broken a sweat so far. Murray has had harder tests but looked pretty good.
          +1

one day at a time

Comment

Of course he will win! Brexit means only UK citizens can enter.

Comment

Odds of a brit winning both the mens and womens singles just got a little lower.

Konta wins a tough battle with a rather bizarre ending. Some bint in the crowd (presuming it wasn't a line judge ) screams and Halep stops playing and loses the point and the match. Even Konta looked unsure of what was going on (no celebration at winning). Should have replayed the point but then it would likely have meant Halep went on to win.

Next up Venus Williams in the SF. Apparently when Konta won in Miami earlier this year she beat Halep in QF (same way as today, losing first set) then beat Venus in the SF. Hmmm, if I was into omens I'd get down to Ladbrokes.

Murray content? He won mixed doubles match today with Hingis.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I don't normally find womens' tennis interesting but Konta's match, and watching Venus' play, were both great. Could be a great semi, and guarantees someone interesting in the final (I don't know who the other 4 women are).
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  Murray content? He won mixed doubles match today with Hingis.
                  Jamie and Martina are number one seeds - both are near the top of the doubles rankings.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Well done Konta. So that's a Scot and and Romanian/Australian in the QF's then. Yet again, English players fail to get passed the early rounds.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      Well done Konta. So that's a Scot and and Romanian/Australian in the QF's then. Yet again, English players fail to get passed the early rounds.
                      They probably know how to spell "past" though.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X