• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Idea Network

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Idea Network

Good afternoon,

My name is Maleki Burke and I am the founder of The Idea Network. I just launched my Company yesterday, and I have had a pretty good response!

I wanted to introduce myself, I am interested in networking here.

You can check out The Idea Network's website at http:// the-idea-network.com - The Idea Network - Homepage and find out exactly what it is we do, but I'll give a brief description. We allow those with ideas to profit from them without the hassle of setting up a business by connecting them with our network of partners, who are looking for inspiration for a new business venture.

Given your various professions and insights into a number of industries, we would love to hear from you!

Kind Regards,
    Maleki
    Last edited by cojak; 28 June 2017, 12:00. Reason: removed link - don't THINK of replacing it.

Alright, own up, which one of you fine comedians was it?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

NAT or WTFH must have thought to let this through as a giggle - I would have nuked him from orbit.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        NAT or WTFH must have thought to let this through as a giggle - I would have nuked him from orbit.
        No it was me I am surprised he has been let off so gently so far! Are we saying that no-one has submitted an idea yet?

Comment

General is more like the No Idea Network

Comment

Frontoback has a nifty idea for an Uber style kebab production and delivery service, freeing up unused domestic cooking and refrigeration capacity. Any good to you?

Comment

Originally posted by The Idea Network View Post
              Good afternoon,

My name is Maleki Burke and I am the founder of The Idea Network. I just launched my Company yesterday, and I have had a pretty good response!

I wanted to introduce myself, I am interested in networking here.

You can check out The Idea Network's website at http:// the-idea-network.com - The Idea Network - Homepage and find out exactly what it is we do, but I'll give a brief description. We allow those with ideas to profit from them without the hassle of setting up a business by connecting them with our network of partners, who are looking for inspiration for a new business venture.

Given your various professions and insights into a number of industries, we would love to hear from you!

Kind Regards,
              Maleki
              What examination type awards a grade of 'Merit' in ICT?

http://www.linkedin.com/in/maleki-burke-65912bb9/?ppe=1

Comment

You're in the wrong place - try the Half Bakery for other half-baked ideas.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  What examination type awards a grade of 'Merit' in ICT?
                  A BTEC (equivalent to A levels) would. I'm not saying that this is what the OP has, but what relevance are school level qualifications to the ability to come up with and run a business?
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by The Idea Network View Post
                    I'm in!

My idea is to secretly replace all the computer mice in commercial organisations with a special mouse with a slightly greater resistance to the left mouse click. Our special mouse will transmit this additional energy used in each click up to the computer, across the internet, and to a secret "electricity generation" facility where we download the energy and sell it onto the National Grid.

I'm happy to offer this idea in return for £50k upfront, 10% of UK profits, and 5% of global profits. Potentially we can also generously make donations to sites such as CUK which generate exceptional high numbers of feverish mouseclicks with no or little benefit to humanity other than our electricity generation.

Comment

Working...
                    X