• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Diseased Ex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diseased Ex

You know when you've been poking something for a while.

Then it goes quiet and you start to feel an itch.

BRING BACK DISEASEX!

I wasn't done with that bitch.

All banned members should be allowed back. Imagine the liberal outcry if all criminals were put in prison for life!

Anyway, as far as I can see, DX was supposedly banned for an anti-Semititic post and an "Islamophobic" post. Just another few hundred groups to be anti/phobic about and he would be a very balanced poster! He just wasn't given enough time!

It's not difficult to have balanced and non discriminating views really.

I would like to shoot...
    <very long list here>
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      I would like to shoot...
      <very long lens here>
      It's good to shoot wild animals with long lenses... How the animals can afford the lenses I don't know.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        All banned members should be allowed back. Imagine the liberal outcry if all criminals were put in prison for life!

Anyway, as far as I can see, DX was supposedly banned for an anti-Semititic post and an "Islamophobic" post. Just another few hundred groups to be anti/phobic about and he would be a very balanced poster! He just wasn't given enough time!

It's not difficult to have balanced and non discriminating views really.

I would like to shoot...
        <very long list here>
        DX had an emotional response instead of a rational response, any can be understandable depending on the point of view.

If we concentrate in all the victims in a short time including teenagers would be predictable that some kind of reaction would happen and I think that's why he answered with "they reap what they sow", in the other hand, if you concentrate in the Muslim victims from the recent attack this can't be acceptable, and I think he realised that later.

To conclude that Nat had a cold rational response... hey I'm not saying this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post

BRING BACK DISEASEX!

He has already been processed and parcelled out to associate partners.

Comment

Not difficult to have a balanced view at all.

Yours,

Scottish ginger haired bawbag.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              He has already been processed and parcelled out to associate partners.
              Shame really.

He was one of the best, albeit fairly amateurish, unintentional comedians on here
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Shame really.

He was one of the best, albeit fairly amateurish, unintentional comedians on here
                Liked that post before reading what he wrote. What a t7$t
                "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
                Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post

BRING BACK DISEASEX!

He wasn't even smart enough to be a sockie. We need a better class of troll, surely.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    He wasn't even smart enough to be a sockie. We need a better class of troll, surely.
                    CUK has the trolls it deserves.

Comment

Working...
                    X