• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finsbury Park attack - terrorism or not?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    In sunny Slough white British is an ethnic minority but most of the 1960s immigrants Indian & Black are not keen on the EU influx which has most definitely changed the face of Slough.

I had to laugh because they mention coming over here, taking our jobs
    In the 50s/60s the UK was begging for immigrants. However its since got a bit full.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I would say it is not terrorism but a violent racist act. If the perpetrator had been instructed by or inspired by an organisation the it would be terrorism.
      In this case, the perpetrator was inspired by ISIS, how you can conclude that it's not terrorism?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        I didn't say he was a racist and a bigot I just pointed out being married to a foreigner doesn't stop you being one.
        Then why mention it all? You dafty wafty.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Then why mention it all? You dafty wafty.
          Because some people believe someone who is married to a foreigner, a foreigner themselves, a first generation immigrant, someone with brown skin etc can't be racist or a bigot.

Also MFs random nonsensical rants about Muslims reminds me of members of the Labour party and their random nonsensical rants about Jews. I'm sure MF doesn't want to be put in the same group as Ken Livingston, though with a different religion.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

What a pointless thread.

Clearly the guy is not a terrorist, he isn't brown enough, doesn't have a beard and wasn't making the right kind of chants.

HTH

Let' all move on

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Because some people believe someone who is married to a foreigner, a foreigner themselves, a first generation immigrant, someone with brown skin etc can't be racist or a bigot.
              What are you on about.

Face it you had a nasty little dig. Now you are backtracking and saying oh well it's a general thing about people married to a foreigner they can still be racist.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                What are you on about.

Face it you had a nasty little dig. Now you are backtracking and saying oh well it's a general thing about people married to a foreigner they can still be racist.
                Nice editing.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I was thinking the same. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not racist. I'm a Tory though, so that of course makes be a bigot.

This is the problem, you cannot have an opposite view or an opinion because snowflake ****wits like to shout racist or sexist or Tory at you. No wonder so many people voted Ukip, Brexit and then Tory.
                  This right-wing political correctness is getting very tedious. Soon people will be afraid to call a racist a racist. Time to stand up for freedom of speech, even if the professional offence taking snowflakes get all upset by being called a racist.

No wonder so many people voted Corbyn.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    This right-wing political correctness is getting very tedious. Soon people will be afraid to call a racist a racist. Time to stand up for freedom of speech, even if the professional offence taking snowflakes get all upset by being called a racist.

No wonder so many people voted Corbyn.
                    Pedophiles like little brown children; see it all the time in places like Thailand, Cambodia so their obviously not racist and Paul Gadd votes Labour. Must be ok then.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

And they say the Welsh don't have a sense of humour.

Finsbury Park attack: Man arrested over tweet - BBC News
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X