• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finsbury Park attack - terrorism or not?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welsh guy was probably driving along saw Ramadan and read Ram-a-man..
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      You should have started with : I'm not a racist but...
      The number are the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I do agree though that Syrian refugees should by taken in by Saudi. They would be happier there.
        Syrian refugees tend have more in common with Western values that Saudi ones.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          That's that sorted then.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
            That's that sorted then.
            Next, Saint Sue Ellen visits Israel & Palestine to set up 1000 years of peace
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I have nothing to do with EDL, but I tell you what, I am getting fed up with the whole Muslim agenda in this country. There are now over 3m Muslims in Britain. That's doubled in 10 years. In some parts of London 50% of the population are Muslim with over 1.5m born abroad.
              So what? Why do you have a problem with people of a different race/religion being here?

That's not Racism.
              You have a problem with Muslims being here because of their race/religion. That's just about the very definition of racist.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                So what? Why do you have a problem with people of a different race/religion being here?

You have a problem with Muslims being here because of their race/religion. That's just about the very definition of racist.

I have a problem with unlimited migration that changes the fabric of this country beyond recognition especially when one part of a group want to kill you.

Comment

I have a problem with unlimited migration that changes the fabric of this country beyond recognition especially when one part of a group want to kill you.
                  And there'd be no pubs. A world with no pubs. Is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                    That's that sorted then.
                    If you'd met any of them, you'd know this was true.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      If you'd met any of them, you'd know this was true.
                      Your one-liners are beginning to read like 'I know you are but what am I'

Comment

Working...
                      X