• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Tower Block Inferno

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    We need someone who is willing to form a comprehensive truthful narrative that explains the situation & suffering and present that so Justice can be served and future loss is avoided without pandering to politicians or pressure groups.
    The residents want a lynch mob.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is that you, Theresa?

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-politics-live

Almost 3 in 10 think austerity contributed to so many dying at Grenfell Tower, poll suggests

But then 3 in 10 think they have a Guardian Angel

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          Is that you, Theresa?
          the residents want compensation......

$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            the residents want compensation......

$$$$$$
            They want $ ? I suppose the £ is stuffed.....

Comment

Precisely, I want a logical analysis, the guilty to be punished & for it not to happen again.

The residents and JezzyBull etc. want to punish 'them that oppress us'.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Precisely, I want a logical analysis, the guilty to be punished & for it not to happen again.

The residents and JezzyBull etc. want to punish 'them that oppress us'.
                I am still unclear who or what is guilty here. Though SueEllen has already made up her mind and is out buying pitchforks.

Comment

I am still unclear who or what is guilty here. Though SueEllen has already made up her mind and is out buying pitchforks.
                  precisely.

Comment

I keep seeing things like this - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...y_to_clipboard

Which shows councils of all political colours are the same.

And no I'm not out buying pitch forks.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Its spread to the NHS and the fire alarm system is suspect

Three NHS trusts fail cladding tests after Grenfell fire | Daily Mail Online

Three major NHS trusts - including one children's hospital- FAIL fire safety tests as fraud squad probes claims Grenfell Tower alarm firm installed faulty equipment in HUNDREDS of properties
                      Three hospitals are among the public buildings to have failed fire safety tests
                      Cladding is being removed from three hospital buildings over concerns
                      Government reveals cladding on 190 high-rise blocks is combustible
                      Grenfell fire alarm testing firm is being investigated in separate probe

Comment

Working...
                      X