• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flawless victory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flawless victory

RBS spends £1bn battling its own shareholders over rights issue

RBS, which denied the claims, spent about £700m settling with with the bulk of the claimant shareholders at 41.2p and 43.2p in December and earlier this year. It has also racked up more than £100m on legal fees in the four years since the lawsuit was filed.

Lawyers win! Always.

Originally posted by AtW View Post

RBS, which denied the claims, spent about £700m settling with with the bulk of the claimant shareholders at 41.2p and 43.2p in December and earlier this year. It has also racked up more than £100m on legal fees in the four years since the lawsuit was filed.

Lawyers win! Always.

Only £100m in 4 years? No wonder they had to settle, the cheapskate bastards.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

What a waste of money! Would have been better spent on protecting birds, that's their job!

Hang on, that's the RSPB.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        What a waste of money! Would have been better spent on protecting birds, that's their job!

Hang on, that's the RSPB.
        With all those cocks and vultures I can see why you got confused Xog...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
        X