• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Explosion in Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    "Them" include thousands of people from all parts of the world.

Just like being Christian being Muslim is not wholly linked to your place of birth or your nationality.

This shows why you are thick.
    Yep.
    I could die there if it wasn't conflicting with my calendar as was about to order tickets. I don't want to die to these piece of tulip idiots with their stupid god in their mouth bombing themself in totally random places. Yeah I want to be more proactively protected and not just "CARRY ON AS USUAL". Call me thick all you want then.
    And I don't care if some piece of tulip singing mantras will be send home, if I'm safer then then GO AHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      I said send them away, not kill them. Under suspicion. (flag on house, singing mantras or whatever, kick out)

You want to keep them ? Fine. Let's put it to vote.
      Send "them" where?

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
        Send "them" where?
        Who cares!?

Comment

Ok lets do some RCA.

Lets start with the premise that Mosque in the Uk are known to actively radicalise people and actively promote fighting for ISIS?

Is this fact or fiction?

Comment

Send "them" where?
            Originally posted by diseasex View Post
            Who cares!?
            Swindon? Slough? Devon? I think that there are some people here who could deal with the problem
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Send "them" where?
              He wants to send Sherafiyah Lewthwaite aka the White Widow back to Banbridge and Jorden Horner back to London.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Ok lets do some RCA.

Lets start with the premise that Mosque in the Uk are known to actively radicalise people and actively promote fighting for ISIS?

Is this fact or fiction?
                The Manchester suicide bomber stopped attending mosque as they refused to put up with his radical tulip.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

this is why i'm so pissed. Post from 25 Feb. nobody went so I didn't too.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    The Manchester suicide bomber stopped attending mosque as they refused to put up with his radical tulip.
                    And the mosques therefore reported him to the police as a potential terroist threat?

However that was not the question.

Is it known that mosques in the UK do radicalise people or not?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Ok lets do some RCA.

Is this fact or fiction?
                      It is known that some teachers in some mosques in the UK have actively attempted to radicalise people and have promoted fighting for ISIS.

Unless you have evidence to the contrary?
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X