• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More sick violence...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    So, am I the only one reading this as she was also an immigrant and likely known to him? Not that it makes it any less horrendous or barbaric - but this is a classic case of people killing their own.
    No, I emphasise the fact that he is an asylum seeker and if he want's to kill or harm for some reason, he should have done in his country.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post

2) Nah sorry, there aren't multiple versions... Good try though!
      So you assert. Prove there is only one version.

Comment

3) Where did I expose myself as one? Because I was criticial of Islam and you cretins think that means I want to gas all Muslims? That logical leap is YOUR issue thicko!
        Strawman.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          No. I pointed out earlier that she was targeted because she had converted to Christianity. If he knew that, then it's very likely she was known to him!
          Unfortunately some believers do it without knowing the person

Man who murdered Glasgow shopkeeper for 'disrespecting Islam' calls for beheadings in prison YouTube video | The Independent
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            There is only one version of the Bible and how many people died in the name of God?

Like I said before could also have one Koran and manny misinterpretations of Koran.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              There is only one version of the Bible and how many people died in the name of God?

Like I said before could also have one Koran and manny misinterpretations of Koran.
              There are many textual variations of both the bible and the Koran.

Comment

The onus is on you, the singularity of the Koran is core to Islam. It's your responsibility to prove the multiple versions (not sects).

Strawman.
                How so? I've effectly been called a racist / bigot. On this thread, where is the evidence?

Comment

There are many textual variations of both the bible and the Koran.
                  Yeah, base on the original.

Comment

The onus is on you, the singularity of the Koran is core to Islam. It's your responsibility to prove the multiple versions (not sects).
                    It is core to Islam that there in one God and that Mohammed is the Prophet of God. Do you accept that everything that is core to Islam is true? If not why would you be convinced by the core beliefs of Islam that there is only one Koran? Is that evidence?

How so? I've effectly been called a racist / bigot. On this thread, where is the evidence?
                    Strawman because you said, 'you cretins [sic] think that means I want to gas all Muslims'

Where did anyone suggest that they think you want to gas all Muslims?

Comment

It is core to Islam that there in one God and that Mohammed is the Prophet of God. Do you accept that everything that is core to Islam is true? If not why would you be convinced by the core beliefs of Islam that there is only one Koran? Is that evidence?

Strawman because you said, 'you cretins [sic] think that means I want to gas all Muslims'

Where did anyone suggest that they think you want to gas all Muslims?
                      The context here is Islam, not my belief - the Koran is singular in Islam, Hadiths and interpretations are not (hence different sects) - educate yourself, speak to some Muslims.

You made the assertion of multiple versions of the Koran, I'm still waiting, unless you want to retract it?

Nobody suggested I wanted them gassed, it was suggested I was a bigot (where's the evidence?!) - I made an extreme caricature to stress that point. Stressing the point isn't a strawman - I didn't attempt to attack something I'd have an easier time debating.

Comment

Working...
                      X