• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi all...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning SA

Hope you are feeling better.

I'm totally bored, working on the CV of Super, who seems to have disappeared.

Sore throat, yukky.

Seems 'Paula' is back with her handbag.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      I had a nightmare last night. Involved 2 hairy-arsed builders mud-wrestling in the nude - I was glad to wake up, I tell you ...

Surely it was 3 hairy arsed builders!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
        Morning SA

Hope you are feeling better.

I'm totally bored, working on the CV of Super, who seems to have disappeared.

Sore throat, yukky.

Seems 'Paula' is back with her handbag.

Ah poor you - get yourself away home early and curl up on the sofa with some chick flicks and the duvet.

That sounds nice actualy - my lad has me decorating again today. I'm wonderring if I should rebel and break open the Bourbons and watch all those episodes of Medum I've got sky plus-ed instead...
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          I can assure you, being in the house isn't all it's cracked up to be. I'd much rather be at work today.

Not enough to take a job in London for £400 that was offerred to me this morning like - thats not really enough incenive for those early morning Monday journeys!

Did anyone notice that Theif was the same loon as the other night? It wasn't hard to spot like.
          Who the hell writes in local dialect?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

I *may* have been in a slightly odd mood yesterday

How is everyone today?
            That's OK

(Person = woman) => funny mood sometimes

Its not your fault, it has to do with the brain structure.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Ah poor you - get yourself away home early and curl up on the sofa with some chick flicks and the duvet.

That sounds nice actualy - my lad has me decorating again today. I'm wonderring if I should rebel and break open the Bourbons and watch all those episodes of Medum I've got sky plus-ed instead...
              I would love sky-plus.

Bourbons ? For a moment I thought you meant the drink , even 10.20am is a little early for me.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
                Who the hell writes in local dialect?
                Someone trying too hard?
                Lick my Chutney Lollipop

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates
                  That's OK

(Person = woman) => funny mood sometimes

Its not your fault, it has to do with the brain structure.

Yeah I noticed my "is she a woman" score shot up dramatically when I was having a hissy fit like There must be a lot of maried blokes on this site who recognise the signs
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                    I would love sky-plus.

Bourbons ? For a moment I thought you meant the drink , even 10.20am is a little early for me.

No, I meant the buscuit variety.

I am off to the boozer ths afternoon like (possibly - if my mate can shake herself out of her depression that is!)
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

No, I meant the buscuit variety.

I am off to the boozer ths afternoon like (possibly - if my mate can shake herself out of her depression that is!)
                      Why's that like?

Comment

Working...
                      X