• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Mayweather and DJ Khaled fined for failure to declare paid cryptocurrency promos

Floyd Mayweather and DJ Khaled fined for failure to declare paid cryptocurrency promotion

Comment

Scooty come back, all is forgiven...

Comment

Bitcoin is the new bagpuss. When it sleeps so does everyone else.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

on contra - contrarians are quite excited at the minute. The heard is looking away whilst I'm seeing many alt-coins looking like they are about to explode. Take my position on Factcom (FCT) as an example. Almost a 500% increase since the beginning of November. The current Satoshi value is more or less the same as it was in January. And it's just warming up. You'll all miss out on some serious gains remaining Bitcoin centric.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            on contra - contrarians are quite excited at the minute. The heard is looking away whilst I'm seeing many alt-coins looking like they are about to explode. Take my position on Factcom (FCT) as an example. Almost a 500% increase since the beginning of November. The current Satoshi value is more or less the same as it was in January. And it's just warming up. You'll all miss out on some serious gains remaining Bitcoin centric.

OK we changed our mind. You can **** off again.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              OK we changed our mind. You can **** off again.
              He didn't mean it, Scoot. Your ability to disregard all facts exceeds even Vetran's. You are one of the Seven Wonders of the World
              "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
                He didn't mean it, Scoot. Your ability to disregard all facts exceeds even Vetran's. You are one of the Seven Dwarfs Wonders of the World
                Where are Sneezy, Bashful, Doc, Happy, Grumpy, and Sleepy?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  I'm too embarrassed to speak up most of the time
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    US to bring out digital gold backed currency to counter-attack and do away with worthless USD at same time.

It will be based on new crypto mining process that is more efficient using new Intel chips that recognise when being used on US soil to stop China and others from undermining them.

WWIII will be digital.
                    Ahem...Intel Patents New Bitcoin Mining Process

Not watched the video, don't want facts getting in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X