• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _V_
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    I guess there is a fair chance that one of the tulipcoins will become the one to survive, but it does seem that to survive it will be regulated somewhere by some 'body'. Question is, who will be that body, and which country will be in charge?

Until then it's just a speculative gamble. There is clearly money to be made by some people, but more will lose as the market is easily manipulated.

Stick a grand in if you can afford to lose it. You may become a millionaire, or you may be a grand short in your bank account. Probably fun watching it though (may even throw a grand in myself next week - what the worst that can happen, apart from I lose a grand )

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    This sort of price movement is par for the course with crypto.

Also, there will be a lot of skittishness at the moment that the recent price falls may be the start of a new bear market.
    Do bears tulip on tulipcoins?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Is there a story?
    Some people discovered that their tulipcoins are actually worth less than tulip

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by _Vintage_DimPrawn_ View Post
    Some senior Chinese official spoke again, they said anyone found to be, or have been linked to crypto will be getting a bullet in the back of the head and will be donating their organs to those in need.

They have setup a phone line where citizens can snitch on people they want dead, the authorities are analyzing electricity bills to hunt down miners.
    Still a light handed approach
    Last edited by AtW; 21 May 2021, 16:32.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    After the Chinese spoke about crypto, the US FED put out another release about crypto being used for tax evasion and they are clamping down hard, more regs, more scrutiny.

Lots of MSM FUD, lots of co-ordinated attacks by central banks.

The good news at the prices coming I might end up with 1000 BTC ready for the next bull run

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    So what just happened? At 3pm ALL crypto took a simultaneous dive. Nothing has popped up on Twitter as yet.
    I see some activity on USD at the same time.
    Is there a story?
    Anyone checked the trader website? Did Scooty predict it was going to fly to the moon and back?

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    So what just happened? At 3pm ALL crypto took a simultaneous dive. Nothing has popped up on Twitter as yet.
    Is there a story?
    This sort of price movement is par for the course with crypto.

Also, there will be a lot of skittishness at the moment that the recent price falls may be the start of a new bear market.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Some senior Chinese official spoke again, they said anyone found to be, or have been linked to crypto will be getting a bullet in the back of the head and will be donating their organs to those in need.

They have setup a phone line where citizens can snitch on people they want dead, the authorities are analyzing electricity bills to hunt down miners.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Is there a story?
    You mean you didn't know?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X