• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Supposedly. But I moved all my ETC to a wallet I control, such as https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/
    I've set this up. If you have it on an off exchange wallet then I assume you're not expecting a dump after the air drop?
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Just had a telegram chat with the people behind VOISE (music streaming) project and had to explain to them how their project is threatened by Musicoin (another music streaming project).

I had to point out the differences in offerings, how Musicoin are a threat to them and then had to urge the guy to go and read the whitepapers of Musicoin and all other competitors and the whole concept of competitive intelligence.

VOISE currently has a market cap of $16,525,799 USD - is the leader in blockchain streaming.

This crypto space is wide open for anyone who knows what they're doing - which I don't claim to myself but isn't competitive intelligence pretty standard?

Add to this Psychocandy's experience of setting up a Zencash node - there are people out there launching big money projects with huge gaping holes in basic stuff...
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

If anyone is trading then it might be worth looking at XMR.
        Looks to have just completed a technical wave 1 and 2 to the .382 retracement level.
        A 1-1 extension from there puts it at at least 0.032 for the next top.
        Of course it goes without saying...do your own research because I've been right only a couple of times! lol
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Just had a telegram chat with the people behind VOISE (music streaming) project and had to explain to them how their project is threatened by Musicoin (another music streaming project).

I had to point out the differences in offerings, how Musicoin are a threat to them and then had to urge the guy to go and read the whitepapers of Musicoin and all other competitors and the whole concept of competitive intelligence.

VOISE currently has a market cap of $16,525,799 USD - is the leader in blockchain streaming.

This crypto space is wide open for anyone who knows what they're doing - which I don't claim to myself but isn't competitive intelligence pretty standard?

Add to this Psychocandy's experience of setting up a Zencash node - there are people out there launching big money projects with huge gaping holes in basic stuff...
          I set up a zencash node and it was pretty straightforward.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            I've set this up. If you have it on an off exchange wallet then I assume you're not expecting a dump after the air drop?
            Expectation was the same during the Stellar airdrop when it was trading $0.03 six months ago. (I expect Stellar to continue sliding downwards in the short term).

Depends and how long you're planing on holding. I'm sure there'll be a shorting opportunity after the airdrop is confirmed, perhaps the rally will continue some days afterwards. That said I'm also expecting ETC to continue to over $200. So be careful you don't jump off the train too early, you'll hate yourself!!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ET...cation_publish
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              If anyone is trading then it might be worth looking at XMR.
              Already did. Bought a bunch of them in March (2017) for around $13 - still holding them
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

ya be warned - the largest bull run this year is on its way.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...er_idea_update

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  ya be warned - the largest bull run this year is on its way.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...er_idea_update

$120,000 this year?

Comment

Why not? January 2017 $1k, December 2017 $18.5k

Comment

When the callisto air drop happens, how are the new tokens delivered to you?
                      are they just delivered to your ETC wallet or is there something that needs to be done from an owner side?

Comment

Working...
                      X