• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    It'll probably do a ripple. There are no patterns when it's moving this fast.
    It does suggest that... but the sell wall at 1400 sats is fricken massive - 5 million dollars - it'll need to be some major rumour to eat through that.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      might be time to buy back in...
      too soon..
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
        I don't think you'll have any luck trading the dips when it's moving so fast. Just hold and set stop orders if you can't check on it.

I moved out of ripple while I was out last night, bought bac in today. I'd have been waaaaay better off just holding. So I'm gonna do that and set the stops before bed.
        Taken months to learn that. Day trading takes years off you.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          It does suggest that... but the sell wall at 1400 sats is fricken massive - 5 million dollars - it'll need to be some major rumour to eat through that.
          lots of space between now and then though
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

lots of space between now and then though
            True, you could make another 30-35%, 1400 will be the ceiling though, don't you think?

Got a buy order at 1050 sats - if I can hold my nerve...

Comment

True, you could make another 30-35%, 1400 will be the ceiling though, don't you think?

1400 last time...but...that was from a lower starting point. I'm staying up for this one and adjusting stops manually based on what I see in the next 10 points...hard work but it's doable
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

bittrex keeps timing out and hanging...need to keep refreshing to re-establish the connection

Comment

82BTC at 1400 sats...i reckon a good chunk of that will move swiftly back if the price is reached quickly

Comment

You in yet?

Comment

1400 last time...but...that was from a lower starting point. I'm staying up for this one and adjusting stops manually based on what I see in the next 10 points...hard work but it's doable
                      good luck... just bought back in at 1050...

Comment

Working...
                      X