• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Indeed.

The shoe shine boys are now in the game.
    Worse still. The desktop support BAU monkeys are in.

Comment

Be interesting to see what happens when asia/Korea wakes up. If it's still going up then, maybe well see something ridiculous like 20k or more before it corrects.

Comment

just double topped! this could be it
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Well spotted - double top indeed, really struggling with FOMO
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
            just double topped! this could be it

Im not that clued up on patterns, is this the double top..? So possibly a push to the downside..

Comment

Originally posted by Olly550 View Post

Im not that clued up on patterns, is this the double top..? So possibly a push to the downside..
              that happens about 20 times an hour..........

stop staring at candlesticks
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

4 hours now of no growth - static - if it does not climb above $15.6k then the current bull run may indeed be slowing down.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

A double top, where I sold and now a double bottom.. better buy back in! Sooner than I expected.

Comment

I'm out of BTC and in cash - still hodling all alts and some ETH.

No idea where it might be heading but some sort of pullback is overdue IMO. I'm not seeing any double tops or bottoms - not even on 15 min charts, just non-volatile impulsive/corrective price action on 1h and parabolic on 4h upward...
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

changed my mind, think BTC is going up not down... perhaps $17k

Comment

Working...
                      X