• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      It's a tough one to call. A lot depends on BTC/XLM pair over the coming days.

I'm waiting it out with the idea of buying back in around $0.10 - If you're buying back in with FIAT, watch the dollar value. If you're using BTC I'd be looking to buy in around 700-800 sats.

Remember only 30 days ago folks were trading XLM for $0.03-4, I sold yesterday at $0.17 (smug mode) -

You can see the bear trap here clear enough, media attention as we go up and even the bull trap at the top. Capitulation seems to be next, where I'll be waiting.

I'm hodling my lumens - possibly into next year and beyond - at least into the weekend:

https://twitter.com/StellarOrg/statu...39055099256833

https://oracletimes.com/stellar-lume...-december-7th/

I never knew the Stella founder was the guy who founded Ripple and left it to go on and create something better:

Remember the founder of Ripple (XRP) is Jed McCaleb who left the project after differences with the board. He went on to create Stellar Lumens by taking what he felt was the best of Ripple and improving it.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Something interesting... RSI (relative strength index) a growth indicator shows us that in 2013 the rsi hit 97 twice on the monthly chart. On both of those occasions a crash followed.

Right now the rsi is 96 on the monthly chart. It could be a sign of bad days ahead. Yes it might hit $18k in the morning, but could easily be $7-9k too.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          I never knew the Stella founder was the guy who founded Ripple and left it to go on and create something better:
          Yup, Ripple bullied him out and turned his reputation to mud. And yeah, mud sticks.

Ripple fans crying into their cup now.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Massive head and shoulders confirms capitulation... but yes rumour rumour...

Comment

Might be worth looking at a Gold (XAU/USD) chart around 2011 and just below $2000 to see what could happen if Wall St manages to take control of BTC via comex futures...

The 'unstoppable' bull trend and exuberance does look a bit familiar (I blew a 5 figure account on that gold trade).

Although another coin could just take it's place if they manage to kill bitcoin.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                Might be worth looking at a Gold (XAU/USD) chart around 2011 and just below $2000 to see what could happen if Wall St manages to take control of BTC via comex futures...

The 'unstoppable' bull trend and exuberance does look a bit familiar (I blew a 5 figure account on that gold trade).

Although another coin could just take it's place if they manage to kill bitcoin.
                Here is the chart your talking about, hit 2000 then tumbled to around 1300. At 1250 today

Comment

Alts getting battered - I'm assuming by BTC surge

Comment

Originally posted by Olly550 View Post
                    Here is the chart your talking about, hit 2000 then tumbled to around 1300. At 1250 today

That is one heavily controlled and manipulated market - they want our money in the stock market, and they are coming for the cryptos...

Comment

Just getting stupid now, up 30% in a day. Gutted I got out too early, tempted to get back in and ride it up to $25k! Just can't see it correcting any time soon, as soon as the price starts to drop, everyone buys and it goes back up.

Comment

Working...
                      X