• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Brexit Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Good start.

I note that the Brexit process is going to be kicked off by an unelected bureaucrat enacting the will of the population as demonstrated by direct democracy
    ftfy
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      #darmstadtoriginalpmclashofthewibbleheads
      I may wibble, I may wobble but I don't fall down...oh, and I'll still be in the EU
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Very sensible. If I was doing significant business in the EU I would be doing the same (probably not Brussels though, more likely Amsterdam or Luxembourg - I'd struggle to decide between culture and low tax). What's the problem? Or is it just that it fits nicely with your "hope it all goes Bristols-up so us Remainers can be smug forever" agenda?
              If we've got to put up with another 2 years of this Brexit Doom bollix, I might have to go and live on an island far away from the EU. Oh, hang on...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                A EU insurance business, where would be the most logical place to put that?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  A EU insurance business, where would be the most logical place to put that?

Isn't London the biggest insurance centre in the EU?

Comment

Brexit Day Baby!!!! Yeah!!!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      Isn't London the biggest insurance centre in the EU?
                      We aren't in the EU, so no.

Comment

Working...
                      X