• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lasses of sunderland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kramer
    they ring a belll ... been a long time though... where is the borough?
    I used to drink around chester road and down seaburn... blue bell...windmill

I would be happy to hold your fellas hand and talk about the homeland at the do... is he from north or south sunderland??

Bagpuss ... i live the majority of my time in north west now... and you are right about the difference. Harlow no... its much bleeker up north but the people are a whole lot more warmer.

The Borough is the little dive bar right opposite what used to be the pictures in town - right on the main street which leads up to Park Lane. Its a tiny little grot hole (and a bit metally) but you can sit at the window all day long watching people walk bacwards and forwards to the bridges (occasionally falling over, which is always a laugh)
    I never know which is north or south - he's from the end nearest the city centre and always says those people "over the river" are a bit strange
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
      They can be strange folk!
      You mean "firework-up-the-ass" strange?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
        You mean "firework-up-the-ass" strange?

Exactly!!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          You should try Stevenage...
          Unfortunately I have, it's close to the motorway though.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

One of my maes is from Stevenage. He's gay. I doubt theres any connection though.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
              You should try Stevenage...
              **** Stevenage - I lived in Great Bridge for 20 years. Eugh.
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

One of my maes is from Stevenage. He's gay. I doubt theres any connection though.
                It's a wonder he hasn't been stonned yet
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
                  **** Stevenage - I lived in Great Bridge for 20 years. Eugh.

Thats in the Black Country - I'm so knowledged
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Thats in the Black Country - I'm so knowledged
                    I suspect that was more a deduction, but you get 6/10 anyway
                    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                      It's a wonder he hasn't been stonned yet

He moved to Newcastle at quite a young age strangely enough
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X