• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

100% English

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Chico, have you ever had sex?"

Only with himself!

The reason he won't give an answer is that it is too hard to type with one hand
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      If Genesis is allegorical then whats the point? It would make no sense.
      It doesn't make any sense you god-bothering numbskull. Now sod off and stop trying to hijack this thread with your mumbo-jumbo!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
        "Chico, have you ever had sex?"

Only with himself!

The reason he won't give an answer is that it is too hard to type with one hand
        The reason I ask is, most religious fundamentalists have one thing in common. Sexual frustration, it makes you go mad, mad, mad, I tell you!!! argggh
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          The reason I ask is, most religious fundamentalists have one thing in common. Sexual frustration, it makes you go mad, mad, mad, I tell you!!! argggh

You just read that article in GQ (or one of those man mags) the other week didn't you!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
            You just read that article in GQ (or one of those man mags) the other week didn't you!
            'Attitude', more likely...
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
              No it's just a known truism.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

If Genesis is allegorical then whats the point? It would make no sense. However if it is literal truth then you better start repenting because you are going to be held to account for the way you have lived you life.
                Not enough cases considered. What if it's simply false?

Comment

For what lie are you accussing me of?
                  AtW, at this point you copy and paste the entire bible!

Comment

Working...
                  X