• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jubilant Brexiters tulipting themselves

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jubilant Brexiters tulipting themselves

Should not come as a surprise, the EU country with the most debt is leaving. I'd be bricking it too.

BREXIT supporters are celebrating the Article 50 announcement while desperately trying to ignore all evidence that they are idiots.

Leave voters’ joy at leaving the EU has been tempered by nagging doubts that they may have done something quite stupid and people will be very angry with them.

Sales manager Wayne Hayes said: “I’m delighted Brexit is going ahead, but also a bit worried all my neighbours will lose their jobs and lock me in my shed and set fire to it.

“I’ll still be cracking open the champagne tonight, though. I need a drink to stop worrying about a recession and me having to scratch a living washing cars at traffic lights.”

Hairdresser Mary Fisher said: “If I have doubts I just keep saying ‘We’re taking back control!’ to myself to block out negative thoughts like ‘tulip, that shopping was expensive’.

“However it does worry me that all the Brexit politicians turned out to be self-serving toerags and David Davis looks as though he’s been given too many pills in the old folks’ home.”
    Source: Jubilant Brexiters tulipting themselves
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Should not come as a surprise, the EU country with the most debt is leaving. I'd be bricking it too.

Almost as much of a constant joke as the original poster
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

revelling in a satirical paper being rude to brexiters.

you need help.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I always thought TDM was about your level...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

[QUOTE=scooterscot;2391688]Should not come as a surprise, the EU country with the most debt is leaving. I'd be bricking it too.[\QUOTE]

Why, are Italy leaving too?
          "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

10 minutes of fishing and have caught three brexitiers in a row. Disappointing catch mind you...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

10 minutes of fishing and have caught three brexitiers in a row. Disappointing catch mind you...
              How many times have I told you thicko, I have never said how I voted
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Brexiteers are the winners

We're all Brexiteers now

Although 42-year-old Wayne Hayes is pleased that Article 50 will be triggered next week, his argumentative nature means that he lives alone in a dingy ‘studio flat’ and has microwave meals for his dinner most nights.

Hayes’s sister Emma Bradford said: “Although I voted Remain, I was actually slightly pleased when the Leavers won because it’s nice that something finally worked out for Wayne.

“Deep down he’s not a bad guy but hasn’t ever been the same since his childhood sweetheart left him for the town bully.

“Clearly he should let go of that anger and frustration rather than channelling it into an irrational loathing of the French, but nobody’s perfect.”

Hayes said: “Victory tastes so sweet, almost as sweet as the ‘Lidl 1 x Microwave Beef Meal with Gravy’ I’m having for my tea tonight.

“Because that’s how you roll when you’re a winner.”
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  How many times have I told you thicko, I have never said how I voted
                  All Brexiters are angry. Watching paint dry makes them angry. You're angry. Classic Brexit character description.

Last edited by scooterscot; 21 March 2017, 16:33.

Comment

All Brexiters are angry. Watching paint dry makes them angry. You're angry. Classic Brexit character description.

Hardly, just don't want people making things up about me is all.
                    Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 21 March 2017, 16:57.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X