• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish Referendum Part 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is going to be told there is no chance of having one.

When that happens the grievance engine will be set to mach 10.

Comment

They should make it advisory and then argue about the result till the end of time.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

With a little bit of luck these famous patriotic Scots will support leave.

Sur Shawwwwn Connnery - always willing to opine on a free Scotland not quite so keen to pay for it.

Scots tax exiles cheating country in Monaco millionaires' playground - Daily Record
        It's fairly clear that, sadly, there's a religious/sectarian element in all of this. There's one commonality between all the vocal separatist 'celebs' such as Brian Cox, Sean Connery, Frankie Boyle, Danny Boyle etc. in their parents' background. I suspect our own ScooterScot falls into this group.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          She is going to be told there is no chance of having one.

When that happens the grievance engine will be set to mach 10.
          Set it for post Brexit, post next round of Scottish elections. I thought a vote for the SNP last time 'wasn't a vote for another crack at independence'?
          Last edited by The_Equalizer; 13 March 2017, 14:08.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
            Yeah but trying again and again until the result is what we want? Is that OK? If it is then make another brexit referendum. I guess scots signed up for good and the bad when they voted to remain...
            Again and again is not a 2nd referendum... you're getting ahead of yourself
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Through all of this they are not really wanting another referendum as they know they probably won't win it.

It's a threat to get fisheries and agriculture devolved post brexit.

Comment

Well that went well...

EU says independent Scotland would have to join queue to apply for membership | The Independent

Comment

she will be chuffed with that. Its almost like the EU wants to stoke division.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Am I right that Parliament or May can tell Nicola - No it is not going to allow Indy2?

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                      Am I right that Parliament or May can tell Nicola - No it is not going to allow Indy2?
                      Yes.

The word on the street is that the SNP have been told no referendum will be allowed before 2021

Comment

Working...
                      X