• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snowflake education

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Didn't Gary Lineker have a grumble about something similar a couple of months ago?
    Yeh, although I'm not quite clear why, given his genes, he thought he was going to bear a genius.

He should have been happy with a layabout, spoilt, womanising, drinking, party animal of a son...

Oh, hang on
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      How can there be anything above an A*? It's like having the volume controls on your stereo going up to 11 rather than 10, it's still the highest setting no matter what the number is.
      Who'd do a thing like that, hey?

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Can't see the story really.

Kid too thick to be able to do the coursework and the exams, old man too thick to help.

I see scooter facing similar issues
        School to thick to tell thick father son was too thick to pass GCSEs when 14/15.

So father should get one year's money back as compensation.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          School to thick to tell thick father son was too thick to pass GCSEs when 14/15.

So father should get one year's money back as compensation.
          'too thick to'

See me after class, girl.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Old times old exams....

Though there were no A*s in my days.
            Indeed. Getting an A was reserved for the head girl in my day (no not that sort) now half the top class seem to get one.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              'too thick to'

you need Holiday cover for MF?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                you need Holiday cover for MF?
                I had booked shauny, but the Environment Agency is still deploying him as a flood defence.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Didn't Gary Lineker have a grumble about something similar a couple of months ago?
                  Lineker blames £25,000-a-year school after son fails to make grade | The Independent

His sons reaction on facebook was "Didn't get into uni... cheers school u massive knobbers!"

Class.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post

I don't do detentions. I'm reporting you to my mum!

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                      Lineker blames £25,000-a-year school after son fails to make grade | The Independent

His sons reaction on facebook was "Didn't get into uni... cheers school u massive knobbers!"

Class.
                      I wonder why his son failed -
                      He was spotted on a week-long holiday to Tenerife only a few weeks before his exams, and in March was pictured on a night out with Sophie Reade, a 21-year-old glamour model who won the previous season of Big Brother
                      All the brats I know revised then again their parents are too poor to pay for them for life.

Comment

Working...
                      X