• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All Sap Contractors Beware

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RCK
    see www.itcontractor.com 'live vacancies' page for more detailed information.
    Originally posted by RCK
    its on a different website,
    Classic! Beautiful! It's not where I told you to look for more detailed information, dummies, so I'l have a and a and that'll be your fault.

Comment

You are being very secretive and mysterious about it all as if you are more interested in being a will o' the wisp scarlet pimpernel than an exposer of any supposed wrongdoing.

When I asked you to contact me with details to see if there was a story in it you told me that I would first have to do some research before you would even speak to me.

I'm afraid it is the other way around. I would have to satsify myself that there was something in it first, rather than someone with a grudge writing on Contractor Boards, before looking into the background of it.

My contacts don't appeciate being sent on wild goose chases.

By the way for those wondering why they can't sign up for the Forum it is because you have to sign up on the main site first and then go through to the Forums.

I must change this at some point.
      Last edited by ITContractor; 15 November 2006, 07:32.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Well, I'm glad we cleared that up then...
        Two 'mysteries' solved in one go then

Comment

Hello Jerry,

how are you ?

Milan.

Comment

Having got to the bottom of it, whatever it is, was this thread worth reading?

Comment

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                Hello Jerry,

how are you ?

Milan.
                Hi Milan,

Are you still here?

I thought that you would have retired by now to your property empire in the Czech Republic.

I was wondering if many of the old regulars were still here. What happened to them? Who else is still here?

Gerry

Comment

Originally posted by ITContractor
                  Hi Milan,

Are you still here?

I thought that you would have retired by now to your property empire in the Czech Republic.

I was wondering if many of the old regulars were still here. What happened to them? Who else is still here?

Gerry
                  There's nobody here but Milan and his bots.

Oh, and AtW.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                    There's nobody here but Milan and his bots.

Oh, and AtW.
                    AtW's still here too?

I would have thougt he would have taken his contracting booty and gone back home to Russia by now to lead a life of luxury.

Comment

are you still in your parent's summer house in ireland Jerry ?

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X