• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All Sap Contractors Beware

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickmanus
    Does this amount to libel
    Only if it's not true
    Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

no it is not libel, as its all true, and if yiou were to read it you would know how and why it is not libel.

Also it is not "old news" it is relevant today, as it is updated only in the last few days.

I also am an ex shareholder and director of the company and therefore am fully cognisant of the facts and the dangers that are relevant to contractors.

If you were to know this company, or indeed did some research you would find out what RCK stood for and who I am, and therefore am not 'some bloke'
      who is stupid.

Comment

When did they sack you RCK?
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Sacked Junior Recruitment Agent - I claim my £5!

Next!
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Ooooh, haven't seen you before.

Are ww.itcontractor.com trying to up their views ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
              Ooooh, haven't seen you before.

Are ww.itcontractor.com trying to up their views ?
              No indeed it is not Lucy as ITContractor.com is my site and I wasn't aware of this thread till a couple of minutes ago.

I've just looked in myself as I saw my clickthrough count from this site up and I wondered what was happening.

I don't know RCK but he sounds genuine.

I must confess I haven't actually read the thread myself so I must go and look and see if it is worth an article.

RCK if you have something that is provable get in touch via my site and I might even print it.

Comment

Apologies, the virtual world makes me so suspicious

Are you Gerry ?

Comment

Yes.

I used to post here more regularly first as FromTheUSA and then as NamesFacesPlaces but as you can see from my read count I don't post much now.

It was this that brought me over to see what was happening:-

forums.contractoruk.com with 103 referrals
                  pcg.org.uk with 19 referrals
                  computercontractor.org with 18 referrals
                  Last edited by ITContractor; 14 November 2006, 22:08.

Comment

I hope RCK doesn't write user guides!

Comment

I am NOT an I.T consultant, nor a recruiter, I worked in the Accountancy profession for many years, and have been involved in many large international organisations.

I do not really care what you or indeed anyone else thinks of me personally, it does not matter to me one jot.

As my ex fellow directors well know, I only tell the truth, it is up to others to decide for themselves what that truth is.

This is my "last post" on the subject so best wishes to you all

Comment

Working...
                      X