• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunderland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    As would anyone unfortunate enough to end up in threads where you consistently trot out your non-corroborated, cloth-eared input.

By the level of erudition we've seen in your posts, we know the type of threads you turn up in...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      By the level of erudition we've seen in your posts, we know the type of threads you turn up in...

So you can discern a correlation between bladder control and erudition?

Verbal jousting with you is like taking on a halibut at Table Tennis.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Well said d000hg. I assume in this you are referring to the tiresome bunch of morons that perpetually post links to the Grauniad.

Respect!!

Who here actually reads the Guardian other than as a source of amusement?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Who here actually reads the Guardian other than as a source of amusement?
          Those with Special Needs?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I get all my news from Sky where I'm told it's my fault if I wear a short skirt and get raped.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              I get all my news from Sky where I'm told it's my fault if I wear a short skirt and get raped.

Comment

That would explain your propensity for getting hold of the wrong end of almost every stick.

Comment

That would explain your propensity for getting hold of the wrong end of almost every stick.

I was merely pointing out that all news outlets have their biases by highlighting one that has been recently publicised.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I was merely pointing out that all news outlets have their biases by highlighting one that has been recently publicised.
                    Yes, the one where you get all your news. You said.

Comment

Disappointed. I opened the thread expecting more excuses from David Moyes to try and detract from his continued crapness as a football manager.
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X