• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sky poll demonstrates support for leaving the single market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    So in reality we probably do not give a fook what India thinks of us.
    So we don't give a fook about the EU, currently one of the 2 largest markets in the world and our largest trading partner, nor India, currently the fastest growing. In spite of his rhetoric Trump is a protectionist who will give us a trade deal only if advantageous to the US. They know we're in a weak position. So I'm not holding out for much from the US.

But never mind.

I know what, I'll set up a tattoo parlour, you get a pay-day loan and pay me to tattoo "Cretin" on your forehead and we can keep the economy going in that fashion.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Affordable housing too, and maybe a few boomers to snuff it.
      But not the ones they actually like.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        So we don't give a fook about the EU, currently one of the 2 largest markets in the world and our largest trading partner, nor India, currently the fastest growing. In spite of his rhetoric Trump is a protectionist who will give us a trade deal only if advantageous to the US. They know we're in a weak position. So I'm not holding out for much from the US.

But never mind.

I know what, I'll set up a tattoo parlour, you get a pay-day loan and pay me to tattoo "Cretin" on your forehead and we can keep the economy going in that fashion.
        Do I get my money back if you spell it wrong?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

But never mind.

...absolutely you can see where this is going. The UK is going to start sticking two fingers up at everyone.

Unless the UK changes it's mind and starts getting real instead of behaving like the "Daily Express" in two years it will be the only country in world, except for North Korea and Zimbabwe, without a trade deal.

The new economic model

I'm alright Jack

Comment

the Brexiters have gone quiet

having a quiet time to reflect are we gentlemen ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.
              About what.

I lost interest in this thread as soon as SAS's cover was blown. He demonstrated no knowledge of stats. You demonstrated you know even less. What's left on the subject?

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                About what.

I lost interest in this thread as soon as SAS's cover was blown. He demonstrated no knowledge of stats. You demonstrated you know even less. What's left on the subject?
                We've leave the congregation to decide on that.
                You must be a masochist since you don't mind demonstrating what an ignorant plonker you are on a daily basis.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.
                  "Reflective Brexiter" is an oxymoron.
                  HTH, BIDI
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Do I get my money back if you spell it wrong?
                    No I offer re-tattoo services:

20 squid to cross out the mis-spelling
                    50 squid to start again.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

GB9,

let's forget polls, let's forget politics by populism

how about we go a different way, it would help us Remoaners a lot if you Brexiters can show bullet proof evidence of how the UK will a) survive b) thrive c) prosper post-hard-brexit

please show us the irrevocable evidence, and you may be surprised, since we won't have any way to challenge it and we'll probably end up joining the Brexit camp

looking forward

wake us up once you find it

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X