• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Do you feel the same way when you go to an Indian restaurant and order your beef vindaloo, naan and rice, and they serve it to you within 5 minutes?
    That will probably leave the body after 5 minutes, also
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I was impressed with ebuyer. Ordered a laptop at 4:15pm on a Thursday, delivered at 8:50am the day after.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        I was impressed with ebuyer. Ordered a laptop at 4:15pm on a Thursday, delivered at 8:50am the day after.
        You mean your laptop wasn't specially made to order and shipped from China like the one I'm currently posting on?

(I was very sad and tracked it from the factory in China to where it was delivered in London.)
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Pretty fooking amazing pre-Brexit TV
          Post-Brexit TV is black and white 405 lines with 2 channels
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            If it was 2 good channels rather than 50 tulip ones, then maybe not such a bad idea.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              If it was 2 good channels rather than 50 tulip ones, then maybe not such a bad idea.
              No you thought it was good due to your then smaller world view.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                You mean your laptop wasn't specially made to order and shipped from China like the one I'm currently posting on?

(I was very sad and tracked it from the factory in China to where it was delivered in London.)
                No, it was a basic non-branded model from ebuyer that I bought in 2009 for my first contract in London (that was starting on the Monday). Installed Windows XP on it back then and it's still running fine today.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  nope they discontinued that as it took too much Bandwidth
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Ebuyer is very good! Used to use Dabs.com but stopped many years ago after BT bought them

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Bought new TV on Amazon via local seller at around midnight, had phone call asking if it's ok to deliver in half an hour, Britain is Great or what?
                      Free delivery by a fat man on a small moped....

Comment

Working...
                      X