• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something Interesting from Trumps Speech last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark, be nice to FullyAutomatix, don't put him off, this is very interesting.

FullyAutomatix, welcome to the conversation, please, ignore silly MarkyMark, please continue, tell us about these policies of inequality, this is fascinating, I'd love to know more, hear the full story so to speak, please go ahead the floor is yours.... do tell us how Britain will be when Jeremy comes to power....

Milan in "can't wait to hear this" mode.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      I suggest you have a strong conversation with your medical team with regards to changing your meds.

Corbyn is an unelectable non-entity in this country.

HTH.
      How can you be so sure ? Lets look at this crystal ball of yours.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

FullyAutomatix, welcome to the conversation, please, ignore silly MarkyMark, please continue, tell us about these policies of inequality, this is fascinating, I'd love to know more, hear the full story so to speak, please go ahead the floor is yours.... do tell us how Britain will be when Jeremy comes to power....

Milan in "can't wait to hear this" mode.

I wont ignore that deluded fool, Tory voters like him need some education in proper and fair governance. Too much Tory governance has scrambled his brains.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Milan in "can't wait to hear this" mode
          I do apologise Milan, we should allow everyone to speak here, I'm now also awaiting his next instalment eagerly.

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          I wont ignore that deluded fool, Tory voters like him need some education in proper and fair governance. Too much Tory governance has scrambled his brains.

Hmmmm...........so you know how I vote, do you?

You are a very clever sock man, you really are
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Inequality is defined as the massive gap between rich and poor, not sure why you are labelling it as Corbyn style. Its not something politicians define. The question is, do you trust a Pm who wears a £1K shoe to actually care about this ? The minted Tories will never fix it and their wealthy voters will keep voting them in since it suits them very much.

Now that Corbyn has taken this up seriously, I expect all Labour voters turning up at the next elections and delivering a landslide win. Tories will be decimated and in fact will probably be coming in last even after Lib Dems.

The first thing Corbyn should and will do is to implement the minimum income policy and set it at 25K. Every citizen, employed or unemployed should get 25K in his bank. That should go a long way to promote some social mobility as well.
            People want a fair share of the proceeds of growth, not for a free ride, and not to be fleeced. Trouble is even the centre is now full of BTL scum who fleece the young and the poor.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              People want a fair share of the proceeds of growth, not for a free ride
              yes and that is precisely what Trump is offering when he said, if companies want to sell their goods in the US then they should make those goods in the US

This way, jobs will be created, and the people will share the success

What's not to like ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                That's the power of Twitter, not of Trump. If Obama had been so irresponsible as to tweet random garbage about companies, it would have had exactly the same effect. Probably even more of an effect, as people would have assumed he meant what he said, whereas the smart money knows Trump is just blustering and will have forgotten all about it and moved on to something else within twenty-four hours.
                I think it's probably more related to the unknown that is Donald J Trump, unknown's introduce risk, the stock market algorithms are probably reacting to that risk

Comment

yes and that is precisely what Trump is offering when he said, if companies want to sell their goods in the US then they should make those goods in the US

What's not to like ?

Milan.
                  It's worth trying something different.

Which is why I put a bet on Trump winning.

The last thing Clinton would do is 'drain the swamp'
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                    I think it's probably more related to the unknown that is Donald J Trump, unknown's introduce risk, the stock market algorithms are probably reacting to that risk
                    Plenty of work for contractors rejigging the algorithms by adding IF stock IN news_story BUT 'Trump' ALSO IN news_story THEN IGNORE news_story everywhere

Comment

What's not to like ?

Milan.
                      Assuming the people have exactly the same amount of money and buy the same goods that now cost more.

Protectionism. It's great.
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X