• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit: Britain in front seat for trade deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dweezil View Post
    You do know that politicians do a lot of lying don't you? A lot of it is just soundbites to suit the moment and to impress someone or other. The EU and commission are rife with it too: we're going to punish those horrible Brits. How dare they leave our party early! How dare they!
    FTFY
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It's already like 30% smaller that 6 months ago
      By what measure?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        By what measure?
        GDP, measured in USD for the purposes of like for like world comparison.

Comment

The EU has more to lose from hard Brexit than the UK, Mark Carney says

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-business-live

But please carry on with your doom and gloom I find it slightly amusing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            GDP, measured in USD for the purposes of like for like world comparison.
            So pretty arbitrary then.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              So pretty arbitrary then.
              Lies, damned lies, and Alexeinomics.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                With Trump promising more protectionism it's hard to imagine a great trade deal for UK services is going to come. I've spent the last 5 years working for US companies, and it's largely because we're cheaper and able to undercut the US worker.
                Amazon says it will create 100,000 jobs in U.S. by 2018

Seems Trumps plan is working. Look after USA and prosperity will follow. Contrast EU mess.

Comment

That's fantastic news , Amazon pay up to 11 dollars an hour, and provide a bucket so you don't need to waste time going to the "bathroom".

When China imposes tariffs on Apple's products it will provide some opportunities for the sacked Engineers.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 12 January 2017, 16:44.
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                  X