• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit: “unimaginably large” City Bloodbath

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Yes but the 1990's was an anomaly.

Another anecdote....My dad was a Doctor, even qualified from a London Hospital, up until he was 29 he lived in a room in the hospital, then got married and spent the next 6 or 7 years living in sh*t holes without central heating, In his late 30's finally managed to put a deposit on a house.

Your view of the past is based on fantasies.
    Gravy.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Gravy.
      Thing is PG, you're such a dense fooker, even if we had a communist, perfectly equal, society you'd somehow contrive to be the one on the bottom.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Thing is PG, you're such a dense fooker, even if we had a communist, perfectly equal, society you'd somehow contrive to be the one on the bottom.
        I've done alright, not amazing but I've done OK. Of course I want better (who doesn't) but there are plenty of folk who are totally screwed and I really feel sorry for them. Christ knows what world my kids are growing up into.

Comment

I've done alright, not amazing but I've done OK. Of course I want better (who doesn't) but there are plenty of folk who are totally screwed and I really feel sorry for them. Christ knows what world my kids are growing up into.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Christ knows what world my kids are growing up into.
            Thanks to your Brexit voting choice a much reduced economy without the option to automatically work elsewhere in Europe. The sins of the parents visited on the children, it's very Biblical.

Really you are too thick for words. In other posts on this thread you say you wouldn't mind if the UK's largest industry vanished, then you moan about your kids prospects. FFS.

The sad thing is that you've bred to add to the vast population of thickos that now infest this once great country.
            Last edited by sasguru; 12 January 2017, 15:57.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Thanks to your Brexit voting choice a much reduced economy without the option to automatically work elsewhere in Europe. The sins of the parents visited on the children, it's very Biblical.
              Yup I remember bogging off to Germany during the 1990's recession, just before the company went to the wall.

Their kids will love them for it.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Oh do Foxtrot Oscar. So it's a sin to vote brexit. I've heard it all now.

Jesus wept.

Comment

Oh do Foxtrot Oscar. So it's a sin to vote brexit. I've heard it all now.

Jesus wept.
                  Quite. It was a manner of speaking, not to be taken literally

I rest my case.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Brexit: “unimaginably large” City Bloodbath

Quite. It was a manner of speaking, not to be taken literally

I rest my case.
                    What you fail to appreciate is the desperation that lead to the brexit vote. And taking the piss out of that desperation makes you look like even more of a chunt.

There is such a DGAF attitude by boomers, alright jacks and London elites.

Screw them.

Comment

You would have done much better if you had less envy and more effort...

Comment

Working...
                      X