• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spod

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    Latest information from the secularists: abortion on demand. Come let us slaughter the innocents. Yes it made me sit back and think - what an evil world we live in.

ooh theres a girl on the board and hardly anyone else...lets provoke her by talking about abortion.

Soz Chico - you're a wind up merchant and I'm having a nice civilised chat with Mr Lucifer, who is far more interesting that you'll ever be mate.

ta ta.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Agreed. If only people would stop rising to his rather pathetic bait.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        ooh theres a girl on the board and hardly anyone else...lets provoke her by talking about abortion.

Soz Chico - you're a wind up merchant and I'm having a nice civilised chat with Mr Lucifer, who is far more interesting that you'll ever be mate.

ta ta.
        You have a very high opinion of yourself. Does your logic suggest that abortion just affects women? Well sorry to deflate your bubble, my thoughts are with the thousands of babies that are slaughtered everyday not the wicked secular society that actively promotes it.

Next.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Chico, I have found God through your inspiration. During my morning communion with God, I pondered on your teachings on abortion. Having a good tulip must be the closest a man can get to have a baby. I have questions about this abortion stuff with regard to Christianity. Clearly aborting a Christian baby is wrong, but what about Muslim, Pagan or Atheist babies? If they are aborted then they will not grow up as evil non-Christians and have evil babies of their own. Would it not be better to promote abortion in these misguided people if they cannot be made to change their wicked beliefs?
          Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            You have a very high opinion of yourself

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Comment

And whats wrong with having a high opinion of yourself ?

If Cheeky Chico thinks that this is a good put down it follows that he must have a low opinion of HIMself.

So we all agreed at last, we have a low opinion of the self-styled fanatic cheeky chico

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Take no notice, he's only looking to get a rise out of you. The only rise he's ever likely to get I would venture.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne

ta ta.
                  Oh well, I was trying to talk to a squirrell a few minutes ago. He was definitely more civilised, responsive and interesting than trying to talk to "ciuco" (means 'donkey' in Italian).
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Squirrels (1 l) are lovely little things even if they are ghastly immigrants. I thought I was getting somewhere with one in my garden earlier but it didn't fancy me. No taste.

I have always thought that abortion should be retrospective. Up to age 59 anyway.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X