• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Spod

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Spod"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    Squirrels (1 l) are lovely little things even if they are ghastly immigrants. I thought I was getting somewhere with one in my garden earlier but it didn't fancy me. No taste.

I have always thought that abortion should be retrospective. Up to age 59 anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Soz Chico - you're a wind up merchant and I'm having a nice civilised chat with Mr Lucifer, who is far more interesting that you'll ever be mate.

ta ta.
    Oh well, I was trying to talk to a squirrell a few minutes ago. He was definitely more civilised, responsive and interesting than trying to talk to "ciuco" (means 'donkey' in Italian).

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Take no notice, he's only looking to get a rise out of you. The only rise he's ever likely to get I would venture.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    And whats wrong with having a high opinion of yourself ?

If Cheeky Chico thinks that this is a good put down it follows that he must have a low opinion of HIMself.

So we all agreed at last, we have a low opinion of the self-styled fanatic cheeky chico

Leave a comment:

• Xena
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    You have a very high opinion of yourself

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Chico, I have found God through your inspiration. During my morning communion with God, I pondered on your teachings on abortion. Having a good tulip must be the closest a man can get to have a baby. I have questions about this abortion stuff with regard to Christianity. Clearly aborting a Christian baby is wrong, but what about Muslim, Pagan or Atheist babies? If they are aborted then they will not grow up as evil non-Christians and have evil babies of their own. Would it not be better to promote abortion in these misguided people if they cannot be made to change their wicked beliefs?

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    ooh theres a girl on the board and hardly anyone else...lets provoke her by talking about abortion.

Soz Chico - you're a wind up merchant and I'm having a nice civilised chat with Mr Lucifer, who is far more interesting that you'll ever be mate.

ta ta.
    You have a very high opinion of yourself. Does your logic suggest that abortion just affects women? Well sorry to deflate your bubble, my thoughts are with the thousands of babies that are slaughtered everyday not the wicked secular society that actively promotes it.

Next.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Agreed. If only people would stop rising to his rather pathetic bait.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    Latest information from the secularists: abortion on demand. Come let us slaughter the innocents. Yes it made me sit back and think - what an evil world we live in.

ooh theres a girl on the board and hardly anyone else...lets provoke her by talking about abortion.

ta ta.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    because most smart people constantly check their belief system against the latest information. A new , or forceful opinion or an experience makes you sit back and think.
    self-syled religious fanatics, like cheeky chico, dont have this ability, and thats what makes them so retarded

Latest information from the secularists: abortion on demand. Come let us slaughter the innocents. Yes it made me sit back and think - what an evil world we live in.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek
    7 pages of threads....

Jeeze, I'm beginning to wonder who is the more stupid ?

Chico or the posters on the board who reply to him....

He's winding you up, as I've said before, and doing a very good job in to the bargain.

I bet Chico's laughing all the way to the padded room...

Why do people reply to him ? Why ?
    because most smart people constantly check their belief system against the latest information. A new , or forceful opinion or an experience makes you sit back and think.
    self-syled religious fanatics, like cheeky chico, dont have this ability, and thats what makes them so retarded

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    7 pages of threads....

Jeeze, I'm beginning to wonder who is the more stupid ?

Chico or the posters on the board who reply to him....

He's winding you up, as I've said before, and doing a very good job in to the bargain.

I bet Chico's laughing all the way to the padded room...

Why do people reply to him ? Why ?

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Next.

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by oraclesmith
    So am I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well it appears your so called hoax happens to be an opinion - not fact at all. because they are a secret society and information is not handed to every new member then core beliefs and history will only ever be revealed to a select few. However if some of the select few find Jesus and wish to give us an insider's take then how can that be disproven especially when verifiable documentation has been provided? If you are really a searcher of truth then search for yourself. Do not take my word for it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X